Third song

The older went to his room inmediately, telling his mother he wasn't hungry and closing his door.

He took Sunwoo's notebook out of his bag  and got into bed, covering himself fully with the blankets and turning his phone's flashlight on, he started to read the next song.

When?

You might wonder when
I started feeling this way,
I'm not sure myself,
but it couldn't be helped;
as if falling for you was my fate,
being a coward as well.
Might've been
love at first sight
or it could've been
like weed in my heart.
I can't really tell
but they are true,
my feelings for you.
I wonder when,
if ever,
you would see me
and what would you do,
you've got the key
though you still don't know.
When you find out
would you hate this cloud?
I dream that you don't,
maybe it's too much to ask for."

He was crying again, remembering all those times he compared Sunwoo to the sun only for his friend to say he was more of a cloud. It hurt, knowing someone important for him has been going through so much pain and realizing just now. Somehow it felt like it was too late. Thinking about how his friend had always tried to show him the brightest part of him, hiding his pain, made his heart break.

Maybe he could try to...? He didn't even finish the question in his head, he knew he couldn't do that but if he tried, would it help at all?

He decided to sleep, his eyes sore and heart still aching.

Were all his love songs' lyrics so heartbreaking? Would all of them make him cry? He wondered before falling asleep and dreaming about sad doe eyes and bright smiles that hid a pain he now knew about.

Sunwoo didn't go home for another hour, but texted his parents to let them know he found Chanhee and that he'd go home later.

He was nervous, so he walked to that park, where everything seemed to have started, where he used to go everyday as a kid.

Would Chanhee realize tonight?

Sorry for taking so long to update:( these weeks have been really hard for me