Dam it

Warning: this chapter includes mild sexual references.
Important note at the end. You'll need to read it before the next update.
No Pov
Alpha and Omega were standing in front of the big house.
"Well Bro, we better get this over with. I don't want to be around when the camp finds out that we'll be dropping hints everyday about who we used to be." Alpha said
The twins walked into the big house and straight to Chiron's office. *Knock Knock* "Chiron can we come in?" Omega asked. "Of course you may." He replied.
"We're going to be giving hints to who we used to be everyday from now on. It was a compromise with our father Chaos. The first one will be at the campfire tonight when the Karaoke competition is. I will be the first one to give a hint as I am singing." Alpha said sitting down on one of the chairs in the office.
"What was the compromise?" Chiron asked.
"Well, Dad said that we had to reveal ourselves but he didn't say what way only that it had to be done before the war starts which if our calculations are correct will be in about 2 to 3 months so we thought hey what the hell but we told him we would get to do it our way. We want to do it this way because we want to see how smart these campers are considering that there are a few new ones that come every day or so." Omega answered. Then the twins turned and walked out of the office and back to their cabins avoiding the cabins and heading straight for the forest.
"I'm going to message dad and tell him a few things about camp. You go tell the team about our plan. Let's see how long it takes for them to realise." Alpha said while MMing Omega
Hey bro Annabitch is watching with her cap on and Jaslut is in the bushes. Let them think we're evil and go rushing to tell everyone we're planning something evil.
Okay but what if everyone believes them?
Why the hell would anyone believe them after the way we whooped their asses? People'll just think that they're jealous and angry.
Okay this'll be fun.
"Sure thing Alpha, so how long do you think it'll take them to figure it out?"
"Oh it'll probably be to late for them to do anything but fight the war. This is going to be good."
Then they separated, Alpha heading further into the woods and Omega heading towards the cabins.
Annabitch's Pov
I knew it! They are evil. They're going to learn all our secrets and tell them to the other side who'll use them against us. I have to warn the camp then everyone will love me again and I can dump Jason for someone better like Will or an Aphrodite guy. They're so sexy and Jason is just boring now I only stay with him because no one else will date me. I need to be popular again. Ughh I can't believe Percy didn't realise that I'd been cheating on him with like half the guys in camp. Well only the hot ones who had a grudge on him or were jealous of him.
Jaslut's Pov
They are evil. Annabeth was right as always. I wish she would realise how much I love her and come and stay in the Zeus cabin. We would have so much fun in my cabin that we can't have in hers because of all the younger kids.
3rd Person Pov
Alpha was walking further and further in to the woods. As she was walking she found a pool near the edge of the camp borders and the woods. There were a few markers there, as she went closer she saw that they were the markers that you put up for people MIA and presumed dead. On the stones were, Alyssa and Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Clarisse La Rue and Nico DiAngelo, they all had fresh flowers on them and a note saying if anyone in the Chaos team finds this come to Bunker 9 we need to ask you some questions. Shit we forget to get Leo to tell him who we are.
Hey Percy this is urgent tell the guys we took with us from camp to meet me at bunker 9. You better be there too.
What's the rush sis, why so urgent?
Leo. I found our marker stones and a note from Leo. Come on hurry hurry!
Ok ok calm yo self woman we're coming.
Bunker 9. Meet me there in 5 minutes.
Yeah yeah we'll be there.
Oh you better be, in exactly five minutes or I'm going to have to drag you all there one by one GOT IT!
Yes Ma'am.
Good.
-------------------
Sorry I know it's short but I'm running out of ideas for this part of the story and I'm writing Welcome to Camp Half-Wizard as well so I'm posting little chapters when I get the ideas for them before I forget. There is still a lot of time left before the final battle but there will be fights. Sorry if this sucked but I'm trying to update more often. Give me feed back and I'm going to start a one comment one vote per chapter before I post a new one if it's ready and the comment should be more than please update. Please make it like criticism or something nice. If I don't have a chapter ready then I will post a quest that they did for Chaos or the other notes.
Peace out Unicorns✌️