Hey look Thalia and Clarisse left a note

Thalia's Note:
Hey guys I'm leaving now because of a few reasons you can blame the people that I write horrible things to.
Chiron,
I'm sorry that we couldn't say goodbye in person but we will all definitely miss you.
Annabeth,
You horrible bitch. How could you do that to Percy? He fell into Tartarus for you he save all our lives. He sacrificed his life more than anyone he loved you more than anyone in the world could past or present.
Jason,
I hate you and I am disowning you as a brother, friend and fellow camper. You cheated on one of my best friends with one of my other best friends girlfriend you asshole.
Leo,
I hope you find Calypso again but before you do make a machine that will make sure Annabeth and Jason don't ever forget what they did. They drove 5 of the best fighters this camp has out. Make sure they don't forget and make sure the others don't either.
Bye guys
Maybe we'll see you in the Underworld
Thalia
Now for
Clarisse's Note:
Not coming back now Punks. I hate most of you anyway.
Chiron,
Sorry Chiron. You were kinda like the father I never had. We aren't coming back though.
Annabeth,
Hate you. Shame on you! Cheating on Prissy I mean I'm not the nicest to him but that is just low. By the way his twin sister is the one whose boyfriend you were cheating on him with.
Jason,
Asshole, Dickhead, Disappointment. Hate you bye.
Later Losers. Remember I hate all of you not just some of you.
Clarisse