Random little fillers

The Notes: they wrote them in Greek but for this it's English. I'm doing 2 now, 2 later and the last one and maybe some other quests that they did for Chaos further away.
Alyssa:
Hey guys
I am running away. Don't try to find me, I won't come back.
I've been treated like crap at this camp anyways.
Chiron
You were a great mentor and like my father. You were one of the few people that noticed I was around. I'll miss you but I can't come back.
Leo
I tried to talk to him, I'm so sorry that Jason doesn't trust you anymore. I know you'll be fine, when you find Cally ( Calypso) let her know that I miss her. She was my friend too. Maybe I'll see you round. Enjoy life bud.
Poseidon
I don't mind that you favoured Percy but a present or some recognition would have been nice. I forgive you for what you did but please don't let your other family feel upset. I'm sorry but I am disowning you as a father.
Jason
I hate you now. You cheated on me with one of my best friends well ex-best friends now. Did you want me to feel what you felt, was this so I would understand your pain, because if it was then you have a whole other thing coming for you. Don't worry about Annabeth I won't hurt her.
Annabeth
You little bitch. You were one of my best friends and you betrayed me. I actually don't mind that. You hurt Percy and that is unforgivable. You were the love of his life so f'ck you.
Bye guys
See you never
Alyssa ex daughter of Poseidon.
Percy:
Chiron
You were like my father. I will miss you, live long and teach the students well. You said that I was so much like my father that it made you both proud and sad. I will miss you but we won't be returning.
Jason
F'ck you asshole. I hate you. You were like my brother and then you go and steal my girlfriend.
Annabeth
I hate you. You are a little bitch. I fell in to Tartarus for you.
Poseidon
I hate that you didn't even notice your daughter. My twin sister that never asked for anything from you. Why are you forsaking your other family. I disown you as my father and I hope you know that I can't forgive you for my sister. She only wanted a family that cared for her, that understood how she felt.she has been an outcast pretty much because she is quiet.
Bye guys
Hope you rot in Tartarus Annabeth and Jason
Percy Jackson ex-son of Poseidon

-----➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖-----
A/N
Hey guys
Sorry I haven't updated but I've been feeling really out of it. With my cat dying, me getting sick, school, me getting sick, visiting my dad, getting sick and homework. So excuses over I hope you like the notes. I know it's short and I probably owe you a long one but hey I'm nearly finished Part 2. It will probably pop up before the A/N so be on the look out. When I finish this I will be writing a HP/HOO Crossover.

The blurb will go something like this

After the giant war Percy and the rest of the 7 think that they can rest. The Golden Trio + Ginny think that because Voldymort is gone they can have a normal year. They should know better. What will happen when Harry is Prideful and Jealous of Percy, Hermione thinks she is the smartest of everyone until she meets Annabeth, Ron well Ron is happy to meet the demigods, Ginny is Jealous of Piper's looks because Harry is forgetting her. Hecate needs help, they need to form an alliance between Demigods and Wizards.
I don't know what to call it though. Oops I probably should have thought it through oh well.

Peace out Unicorns
Don't get reaped for the hunger games, don't get eaten by monsters, don't run into a greaver (is that how it's spelt?) and don't let them find out you're Divergent. ✌️