Part 2 (you know what i mean)

Hey guys. I put the video that they're watching after the pic. I found out that I have anxiety disorder and I might have asthma. Fun! Note my sarcasm please. I am also really sick at da moment. Hope you like the chapter. Pm me if you want to add anything I am always open to suggestions. Btw I know that most of this story is in Alpha's Pov but that's only because I am a girl so I know what a girl thinks and how to react to things.

Percy/Omega's Pov

Annabitch came to the cabin and Alpha looked out the window, swore very loudly, then ran up to her room. I looked at Nico he got the message and followed her up. I walked to the door, opened it then asked very rudely "What do you want? I am very busy so make it quick." She looked shocked but she replied "I was wondering if you had in your travels seen a demigod called Percy Jackson? I have some unfinished business with him." She seemed almost sad but then it disappeared. "Yes I have seen him, he joined our team but he died. So did his sister, before they died they said to us WHAT EVER YOU DO PLEASE DON'T FORGIVE THEM. THEY BROKE US, THEY USED US AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY WILL NEVER FEEL SORROW. Oh and don't bring us back. He was one of my best friends and he died to save my sister's boyfriend so he died a hero." She looked shocked and then I heard Alpha singing Welcome to my life by Simple Plan from upstairs. Nico came down and shook his head smirking. I laughed and then remembered the bitch was in front of me. I turned back and she said, "Tell your sister we have a karaoke night tomorrow with a prize, she could win." Then she ran back to camp. Probably to Jason the Jerk, hey that's good, I'll save that for later to tell Alyssa. I went to Chiron and asked about the karaoke night. He said it was for campers and guests above 14 which was good for us considering we would be about 7018 years old now. While I was walking back to the cabin I saw the bitch and the jerk making out on the beach. Wow déjà vu anyone. I shook my head and ran back to find my very strange sister sitting on the couch watching YouTube. We all did that a lot on Planet Chaos and she was sitting with Bella, Warrior and Storm. I went up behind her and saw they were watching My Favourite Drugs by Lukeisnotsexy or Luke Cutforth.

Alyssa/Alpha's Pov

Annabitch came to check out the cabin. I looked out the window and saw her coming. "Fuck!" I yelled then ran upstairs to hide from the bitch that stole my first boyfriend that now I think about it didn't really treat me that well. Nico my amazing and kind boyfriend came to check on me. I talked to him for a bit until he left because I said I wanted to sing. He hates singing so but I love to and I do it all the time. He says that my voice is amazing but when I try to get him to sing he refuses. I started to sing one of my favourite songs. Welcome to my life by Simple Plan I adore that song. I know it's probably out of date now but it helped me find my strength, I love a lot of songs but this is the one that mentally strengthened me enough to be able to keep training and get better because once upon a time I was not a better fighter than Percy so triumph yes. I finished that song and listened to American Idiot by Greenday, I called Thals for that one. We danced around to that for a bit then I decided she would be gone so I went down and sat on the couch, conjured my black MacBook from our castle on the Chaos planet and started watching My Favourite Drugs by Luke Cutforth. Bella, Warrior and Storm came over and sat with me. We were just near the end when Omega ran in. He came up behind us and looked at my screen. I looked up and smiled at him, he looked kind of sad so I finished the video and closed my laptop and got up. I pulled him into his room and told him to spill. "Well, firstly Annabitch came to the cabin to ask about Percy, then she told me to tell you that there's a karaoke night tomorrow and that you should enter. She ran away to camp and I thought of a new name for Jason, he is now Jason the Jerk or Jerkson, then I went to camp to see Chiron and ask if there really was a karaoke night. He said yes and it's for campers 14 and up so you can enter then when I was walking back I saw the bitch and the jerk making out on the beach. So I ran back here and there you were on the couch." He said. Well I did ask him to spill, "You can stay up here for now and I will send Storm up to talk to you in a few minutes." I told him. He smiled at me and then nodded. I went downstairs and DB met me (DB stands for Deathbringer and that's Nico) at the bottom. "Hey A what's up with O?" He asked concerned. "Oh he's just sad. I'm gonna get Storm to go up and talk to him." He nodded and I mmed Storm.
Hey Omega is kinda upset could you please go to his room and talk to him.
Yeah sure. Do you know what he's sad 'bout?
Yeah he saw Annabitch and Jerkson making out on the beach and it brought back bad memories.
K I will but first Jerkson?
Yeah coz Jason's a Jerk. Obviously Storm don't you know anything.
Hahaha very funny, tell O that I'll be there in a few minutes.
Kk bye Storm see you soon.
"She's on her way." I called up the stairs and he called back a quick thanks. I went to go train for the duel that will take place tomorrow morning after breakfast. I programmed the dummies to expert level and slashed my way through them. I was half aware of the crowd of warriors watching me fight. I finished the last dummy and stopped the clock. 1:30 (that's 1 minute, 30 seconds not the actual time) I heard applause, I turned to see Hero, Bella, DB, Warrior, Star, Angel, Blastforge, Doc, Storm and Omega. Wow she works quick, I thought it would be at least an hour before he came out of his room.