No freaking way

Hi guys
So I went away to Lakes Entrance for a week with 899 reads and I come back with my 1.02k reads omgs thank you guys so much I really appreciate it. I'm gonna try and make this chap long but I'm not promising anything. Oh and I'm changing Jason "name" from Jerkson to Jaslut.
(At the moment I'm back at school so I have 1.13k now and I'm trying to update it but I barely have time because I just started year 8 and me and my bestie Lexi grojbandfan770 have been planning what we're gonna do when we get out of school [as in finish year 12] so I've been trying to find time to write😐30/1/15)
[I now have 1.24k and am really busy sorry I haven't updated in like forever but juggling family issues, school, counselling and homework really takes it out of you. I have been trying to find inspiration as well. Still not quite sure how long it will be until I finish this book. Again really sorry but I'm sure you'll understand. 7/2/15]
Hey sorry this chapter is gonna be really short but I think you guys deserve an update. I'm a horrible author I haven't updated in ages sorry. 25/2/15.
------------------------
Omega's Pov
I watched Jaslut try to figure out what to do first attack or run if I were him I'd pick run but because his egotistical and stupid he decided to attack. He ran at me swinging his sword and yelling for camp. "Ahh I'm so scared of you," I said sarcastically blocking his every move. I decided to start fighting so I used my powers over the earth to stick his feet to the ground then I made sure he couldn't use his Son of Jupiter powers. He tried to make me a fried Omega but he couldn't, "Dad, what are you doing? Why can't I use my powers?" He screamed at the stands. Zeus looks bewildered "I'm not doing anything son. I don't understand it either." I started prowling closer circling round him. This is the first time I've got to look closely at him. He isn't the same Jason he used to be. He had gained weight, gotten paler and lost the sophisticated leader look. I shook my head and said "Oh, Jason if only you'd been paying attention. I'm the son of Chaos and I don't take lightly to fools, you are the biggest fool in this galaxy." I slashed his arm with my sword and then I decided let's make this fun and conjured up a brick. As I lifted it up his eyes got wide and he started shaking. "No please not a brick anything but a brick." He whimpered I just laughed and threw it at him.
Chaos' Pov (betcha weren't expecting that were Ya hmmm)
How am I going to tell them? They're going to kill me well they can't kill me but they will injure me very very badly. Oh I know I'll tell them with the TV messaging then they'll just go and blow up an uninhabited planet. No still a bad plan ugh how do I tell them that they need to reveal themselves to the camp. Hmm maybe I'll tweak the rules a bit and say that they have to reveal a fact about them every day until someone figures it out. Yes I'll do that. Good plan Chaos good plan.
Alpha's Pov
After the fight if you could even call it that we got two Apollo campers to take the bitch and the jerk to the infirmary to be looked after. Even though I think that they got off easy and don't need babying Athena and Zeus are both thinking that if Annabitch and Jaslut are even slightly hurt they're going to start a war on us, we could take them but it would take some of our precious time more than we'd like to admit. We were on our way back to our cabin when Chiron comes galloping up to us. "I am sorry for how you have been treated at this camp. You came to help us and you have been met with distrust and anger. We have spent to much time thinking about how we deserve to win without help. We don't deserve a new fight every few years but you must have had such a horrible time fighting new wars all over the Universe. Please forgive us." He said. I smiled at him "You are forgiven. We haven't been the nicest either." O and I said together. With that we turned around in sinc and walked in step back to our cabin.
Beep Beep Beep
Hey O answer the TV would Ya
But A I don't wanna
O it's probably Dad. Do you wanna answer to him or not.
Ok I'll answer the freakin' TV.
I walked into the room just as Dad popped up.
"Hey dad, what's up." I asked
"Oh um well you'regoingtohavetorevealyourselvestogetthemtotrustyou." He said really quick.
"Sorry what, we didn't quite catch that." Omega said
"*deep breath* You're going to have to reveal yourselves to get them to trust you." He replied slower.
"Only on one condition, we get to choose how." I replied.
"Fine but it has to be done by the time the battle starts. In 3 months." Dad said and signed off.
"Well let's go break the news to the team. Oh this is going to be fun." Omega said rather mad.
"Oh come on, it won't be that bad I mean they're right outside the door eavesdropping. We don't have to tell them anything." I said rather smugly opening the door to reveal the whole team standing or sitting in front of the door.