Intro Chapter

Intro Chapter:

Gazing out the car window I didn't know.

I didn't know how much the curly haired boy staring back at me through the tinted glass meant to me.

I didn't know that day he would leave this town without me getting the goodbye I so desperately needed.

I didn't know that I would have to wait two years before I would get to look into his emerald green eyes again.

I didn't know we would get to know one another, but only as friends.

I didn't know how much I would miss his contagious smile that used to brighten each and every day.

Harry,

I think you should know this, even though I can't possibly tell you this myself; For both the obvious and selfish reasons. I wasn't expecting how easy it would be to lie and convince myself that I didn't miss you. I so quickly found someone to pick up the pieces of what I thought I felt for you. What I now felt for him was nothing compared to what I used to, or should I say do, feel for you. Ever since that last day I saw you, every birthday or first star I see at night I would secretly wish to see you again. But most importantly of all, I didn't know that one day that wish would come true.

--Whitney

This story will take you on a journey to discover Whitney's feelings for the curly haired boy that once left her, her feelings for her newfound boyfriend Andy (based off of Andy, Liam's friend), and a battle with herself to discover what it is she truly wants. A life with certain security or one she may have been always dreaming of, yet still holds numerous obstacles.