PROLOGUE

YOU ARE MY FOREVER

Hi i'm Anfeliza Gizelle Nuñez, 17 year's old.

The girl with perfect life
She is
Rich but simple

The girl with a lot talent

She know how to
Dance
Sing
Play guitar
Play chess

But........................

She didn't close with her family members except to her uncle and sister.

She doesn't close to her family because they are all busy.

She learned how to live alone.

Lumaki sya na puro katulong lamang ang kasama.

She have older sister her name is Genebelle Anne Nuñez her sister is derectress.

She have a family business, more business as in more business in the asia, because that's what her grandfather wanted them to be a professional business man/woman

But she didn't want to be a Business woman, because she want to be a ENGINEER.
(Mukang liliko sya sa plano ng kanyang lolo)

Her family is rich and known as a business man/woman, they have so may companies in all over asia and outside of asia. They have a lot of resorts and island in Cebu they also have business.

She's half PINAY and half SPANISH
Because her mom is a Pilipina and her dad is Spanish.

Her two grandfather,father and uncle is a business man and her grandmother,mother and sister is a business woman.(sa madaling salita napapaligiran sya ng mga negosyante)

__________________________
She have a one word:
PAST IS PAST, PRESENT IS PRESENT
____________________________

FROM THIS:
WHEN YOUR PAST LOVE RETURN DON'T COME BACK TO HIM, JUST LET GO AND MOVE ON.

BUT WHAT IF MAG BAGO ANG KANYANG PANANAW?

TO THIS:
IF YOU LOVE HIM, YOU WILL FORGIVE HIM.

Disclaimer:
This is work of fictions,names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidence are either the products of author imagination or used in a fictitious manners.Any resemblance to actual person,living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ENJOY READING:)

@jjsjskwmwwm
Vineyard_Vinday