New History

Andrew wakes before the others, with Abigail lying beside him, he looks around the sun rising over the horizon, Andrew and his freinds hadent seen a sun rise in so long, not in this state, peacfull, just indulging in the orange light of the sun without threat of death, without the fear.

but for Andrew the day light is enough, he pulls himself to his feet and heads into the barn, Davey and the others laying on scatered hay, he heads over to Estabon, shaking him awake.
"c'mon lets get the truck ready", he tells him, whispering to allow the others a time of unburdened sleep.

the two leave the barn heading towords the truck that had remained empty all night, as they exit the barn Lizzy stirs herself awake, managing to open her eyes to see the morning light and Andrew as he leaves, she feels such confliction about him, her memorys and emotions having returned, but how does she reclaim what was lost between them.

She pulls herself to her feet, and as she stands her head becomse rushed, a hurried dizziness rendering her unbalanced, she flaiels her arms regaining a semblance of stability as she fights to remain quite.
Her hand reaches to the back of her neck, fingers lightly taping against the redness that still remains from the night before, each light touch causes a  stinging pain to shoot in all directions, crawling over her nervous system like a painfully currptive mold.

She winsses in pain, producing no sound as she manoeuvres her body throught the barn, paying special attention to her sleeping friends, people who had stuck with her, people whose sacrifisses she can now fully understand, or better said fully remember.

She eases her way to the barn doors, peeking out, seeing Estabon with Andrew sitting in the front of the truck, then from the corner of her mind she spots someone else, Abigail asleep her body leaning against the barn, hay tucked under her head, Lizzys eyes dart between Andrew and Abigail, her mind taking matters into its own hands.

Without full domain she feels her consciousness creep into Andrews, she fights to remove it, but her powers reject her will, having found strength in the time they were not suppressed by her aged mind.
She hears her voice, a voice that imitates here's, it speaks to her telling her of his thoughts, of Andrew's thoughts.

"He thinks of the day ahead, the days past, the night past".

"i dont want to know what he is thinking", she says aloud trying to remain ignorant to the intrusive speaking.

and then the thoughts turn to something harmful, as if on instinct, Lizzy watches as Andrew remains calm, knowing that he hears what she does, then he turns his vision onto the barn, noticing Liz as she stands in the doorway.

a feeling of embarrisment washes over her and she files back through the barn, trying to pull her power from his mind, but no matter how hard she tries, it stays there, as if not wanting to leave, Lizzy beguins to pace as the heat in the back of her neck increases as she strians to tame her abillitys.

a hand grips her shoulder and she turns instantly, in front of her is Andrew, looking at her with simpathetic eyes.

"are you okay", he asks her, the words crackeling as they left his tired voice, the way he speaks seeming new to her, as if she haddent hurd it in a long time, yet it was always there.

she shakes her head, struggeling to form the words, before speaking in a whispered voice, causious of those who rest aroud her, "no, my powers... there not listening to me, its like they have a mind of there own", she says bearly able to retain eye contact with him.

"its not your fault, they have been like that for a while, and im guessing its no better now that your really back", he says, her shaking her head in response.