Advanced Progress

"sir Octavia is demanding i call you down to your room", Marshels timid voice utters over the coms, "What should i tell her", he asks.

"ill be down", Van Dame responds with hostility brewing in his voice.

the room around him is drenched in white light, its tile floor and walls making the light almost blinding, standing from a black leather stool Edgar removes his industrial rubber gloves, droping them to the stainless seel work surface.

heading to the door he removes the white suite hazmat suite throwing it onto the coat hook with ease as he enters a glass chamber that devides him from the exit.
entering the chamber a swift gust of air rushes over him, causing his black tie to push out from behind his suite jacket.

exiting the chamber on the other side he pushes the door open slamming it shut and listening as he hears the clunking of the five individual latches that shut upon his exit, he heads down the stairs his high quality dress shoes clacking with each step as he desends.

swinging open the door he looks to his right to see Marshel, with his hands crossed across his body.

"she in the room", Edgar ask, jesturing to his left, Marshel nods and with that Van Dame heads around to the door, opening it to reveal Octavia laying scantaly clad on the bed of messy sheets.

"look who decided to visit from his secret room", she utters crawling closer to him and planting her hand on his shoulders, she squeezes him looking into his green agitated eyes as she  bites her bottom lip.

"what do you want", he remarks impatiently.

"i just want to spend time with you", she says attempting to shake him but insted shakes herslef as he is rigid and unmoving, "youve been up there more and more recently, i barely see you anymore... i want to see something", she says looking him over.

"i dont have time for this", he says pulling away from her, and heading for the door.

she jumps from the bed stoping him in his tracks, "No", she says.

pushing her against the door, he pins her with his arms, "we both know how this works", he says through gritted teeth, "you use me for the power i hold, for what i can do, for the sad things that arouse you, and i use you for your body... you get money and buy expensive things and that is how this works... but i need time, i need to be up there, and you shore as hell aren't stopping me", he says, tossing her to the floor.

he opens the door and looks down at her, "you disgust me", she says with hate in her voice.

"likewise", he utters leaving her alone.

he heads back to the stairwell passing Marshel and heading up, he reaches the room he had left moment before pushes down the doorhandel twice, "Phantom Ultra", he says into the door listening as the many locks open until the door slides open.

he passes through the chamber and places on the hazmat suite and gloves that remain on the side, "beguin log", he says aloud his words echoing in the all white room.

"log number seven-five, testing comparative genetic sequance of subject redacted against subjects #390, #410, and #762", he says heading to a fridge with a glass door filled with blood slides, he takes all of the mentioned slides out placing them on a tray before carrying them to a large rectangular machine with mechanical arms behind a glass sheild.

pulling up the sheild he places each of the slides in the indevidual mechanical arms, before closing the sheild and pushing buttons at the panel attatched to the contraption. a flare of red lights shoot up in the machine as the hands move in tandom around small circulr magnifiers.