Family Affairs

"lets talk", he says with his cocky smirk and self indulging mannerisms.

"im not here to talk, i said i was going to kill you", Andrew says.

"and i suppose your here to make a truth from that statment, yes", he says taking a step forward, away from the shrine behind him.

Andrews hands clench into fists and he takes a step forward also, locking eyes with the confident gaze of Van Dame.

"i dont think your going to want to do that", he says, looking down at his own hands, then back to Andrew, "at least not without hearing what i have to say", he says, squinting his eyes.

"i told you, i didn't come her to speak", Andrew says, reaching his hand out and lifting one of the few vase's that stand on podiums that surround the pillars of the room.

the vase flys directy at Edgar, but the devilish man smoothly egdes out of its trajectory, the priceless china shatters on the wall behind him but before Andrew could move Van Dame streches out his fingers, closing his hand.

Andrew screams in pain falling down to a knee as the bone now juts from his right leg, "now, lets talk", he says holding back his enjoyment, as he speaks over the shrill wails of pain.

"what the fuck do you want", Andrew sputters, his eyes winced in pain as he attempts to clutch his broken leg.

"i only want to inform you... to give you all the facts, and allow you to make your own decision, im shore you dont always get that chance within the ranks you choose to hold", he says edging cloer to Andrew while still keeping his distance.

"im not telling you where they are... im not giving up my family", he says with scattered breaths.

Edgar bursts out with laughter, the kind of laughter that makes everyone uncomfortable with unceartanty, "oh Andrew Quinton, i would never expect you to betray your family", he says, the evil smile on his face widening.

"then what do you want from me", Andrew demands, keeping his hands around his exposed bone.

"in Los Angeles you spoke of my father, i told you how he was powerless, but my mother, she was strong, i envyed her", he says looking off into the distance.

"why are you telling me this", he says stifling the aggression that he feels, waiting for the right moment.

"in Los Angeles i also told you that we have something in common, it seems that we have more in common than first appears", he says, pacing ahead of Andrew yet always with one eye slyly watching him, "you see, her power was always something to aspire to, but for me its not possible... as it would appear there are spesific combinations that are required to create such a devastating power", he says, pausing and turning to Andrew.

"get to th point", Andrew mumbles through gritted teeth.

letting out a little laugh Edgar continues, "i have worked with countless samples, from countless subjects in search of the possability of power like hers, and i have finaly found it", he says, stopping his pacing once again, "i found it in you Andrew Quinton".

his brow tightens, as the rest of his body pripairs for a fight.

"you see in my investigation into you i have found alot that i know you dont know about", he says.

"you dont know anything about me", Andrew blurts out in frustration, pulling his body to a standing position placing all the wight on his left leg in an effort to portray confidense.

"it seems that my mother had a sister, a poor powerless thing... but of course she fit in more, my mother lost contact with her family early in her life and thus i never got to know my extended family, so imagine my supprise when i hear that my aunt had a son, and imagine my supprise when i discovered that it was you", Edgar utters, his face cocky as it had remained.