[15] Emergency

Harry

I rub my hands together as I sit in the waiting room of the hospital, sighing and hanging my head. I was exhausted mentally and physically. It's now going on 3 am and she was supposed to be let out of the hospital by now. The nurses had told me that it was only minor injuries but it was taking hours and hours. I can't believe this has happened to her. My poor poor sweet Zoe. I shouldn't have said what I said about her. She wouldn't have gotten mad at me and stolen my car. She wouldn't be in the hospital right now if it weren't for me.

The police were trying to have her arrested for stealing my car and disobeying their instructions to stop but I made it known that I would be paying for her to get out. She still had to spend a night in jail before she had her hearing the next day but right now she couldn't go anywhere and no one was telling me why which got on my nerves and her father had shown up but left when he saw that I was here to take care of her. He is such a little cunt.

Nurses and doctors have been coming in and out of her room the whole day but when I ask they tell tell me a damn thing. Everyone that I had asked told me everything was okay with her but I didn't believe. I hope to god that she was okay. I felt like this whole thing was my fault and I had to make it right or else I wouldn't be able to sleep. I was texting Claire until she fell back asleep around 2ish. I told her what was going on and she tried her best to make me feel better but I knew she really could care less.

"Haz..." I hear a familar irsh accent and my head snaps up to see Niall and Louis walking over to me with coffee in their hands and a small smile on their faces. I was texting them a few hours ago and I had thought they fallen asleep but obviously not. I force a smile on my face as Louis sits on the right side of me and Niall sits on the left, handing me coffee. I take it and take a sip of the hot beverage.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asks and puts a hand on my back, looking at me as I shake my head. I wasn't going to lie and tell him I was okay.

"I'm fine Lou. I just feel like all of this is my fucking fault. I feel so horrible and no one is telling me anything on how she is doing. I am sitting in the dark righ now." I tell him and I see a frown come on his face. Niall looks at me and sigh deeply, sipping at his large cup of coffee as well as I. "You two didn't have to come here. I am fine." I tell them and Lou shakes his head.

"No, it's no problem. Harry, you can't just be here by yourself all night. You know that we have no problem with coming here ans sitting with you." Niall tells me and I nod, smiling slightly. I do have the besst band mates and friends in the whole world. They are like my brothers and I love how we are here for each other. I love how they are here with me in my time of needs.

*Two Hours Later*

I was starting to fall asleep, the other lads had came maybe an hour after Niall and Louis had gotten here. I was trying to tell them that they didn't need to stay here with me because I hadn't known anything and I didn't know how long it was going to take but they insisted that they stay with me. Liam hits my chest when a doctor comes over and I sit up straight looking at him before I stand up to talk with him.

"Mister Styles. Hello, I am doctor Tyler. I was taking care of Zoe Taylor." He tells me and I nod, biting at my bottom lip nervously. Finally I would get to know what was taking them so long to do in there. My nerves were wrecked and I wasn't sure what it possibly could be but I hoped it wasn't anything bad. "When the police got her she had hit her head against the steering wheel pretty hard. The glass from the window shield got in her face and all along her left arm." He informs me and sighs softly. "She is alright and we removed all the glass gave her some stitches. If you'd like to you are allowed to see her. She's up." He tells me and I nod, grabbing my cup of coffee and drinking what was left. I already knew that once I walk in that hospital room she would be upset.