[20] Somebody else.

- - Zoe - -
"How's the chicken? Not over cooked is it? God I hope that I didn't fuck up. I rarely cook. I mean unless my mom needs a hand but like by myself. No. I don't cook." I laugh and lean over to the side kissing Niall. He was so cute when he went on and on about things. It was the cutest.
"Babe, it tastes great. Relax." I laugh and wipe the corner of his mouth, getting some of my lip gloss off his face. "It's really delicious actually. Didn't believe that you cooked this all by yourself." I giggle cutting into my chicken breast, bringing it to my mouth humming in satisfaction.
Yes. I know what you're thinking.
Hold the phone! I thought you liked Harry Zoey. What's going on?
That is still true to this day.
I have a thing for Harry but he doesn't have a thing for me.
Sleeping with him was messy and caused so many problems. Not just emotional problems for me but problems with his band mates and his "good boy image". That's what sells I guess.
Anyway...
Harry and I hadn't talked that much ever since the accident and even though he spilled his heart to me and I did the same it wasn't enough. I wasn't enough.
I guess it's not meant to be.
"Hmm... my father wants to come by next weekend and meet you." I say to him before taking a long sip of my wine. I could see his facial expression change to something shocked.
"You want me to meet your dad?" He asks and I give him a nod.
"Yeah. I would love for you to meet him actually. If that doesn't work for you though just let me know. I don't want to pressure you or make your schedule even busier. I know you are on a break but. You still have some things you are doing. I don't want to mess up your flow." I smile and reach over holding his hand tightly.
I really didn't want to pressure him. He was literally an angel.
"No. That's perfect. I am meeting up with the lads and we are going to go for a guys night later on. So he can swing by earlier and I can promise him I won't wound her little flower." Niall laughs and I shake my head at his choice of words. "Or if he really wants he can hang out with us. I don't want to put on a front for him. You know?"
"Mhm. I understand baby. I can run the idea by him. I am more than positive he wouldn't mind that."