[18] I Think I'm In Love

To say that being in a house full of strangers was quite nerve wrecking would be a major understatement. Everyone just seemed so happy and jolly and I was just an outcast pretty much.
After breakfast, we all stuffed into the living room and the boys took turns playing the Xbox. Zany's mother had gone upstairs to clean up after the boys so I just stood off to the side and watched them play. Harry and Liam kept looking back at me every now and then before Liam gets up and comes over to me. I give him a soft smile and he returns my kind gesture.
Liam was really such a sweetheart I kind of felt closer to him than the others. I mean besides Harry obviously. He just had this type of aurora that made him approachable and he was such a teddy bear.
"You alright?" He asks folding his arms against his chest standing against the wall. I mock his stance and just shrug lightly. Nothing was wrong with me. I was fine. I just felt like I couldn't relate with these boys. They were famous and they probably have forgotten what it was like to be normal. They had a lot.
"I am good. Just watching you all play." I say to him in a soft voice my eyes trailing over his face before I look back at the rest of the lads. It wasn't as though it was awkward I just didn't know them quite well enough to completely be in conversation with them.
"Why don't you try?"
"Yeah. Come on and play. You used to beat me all the time." Harry twists his head around and smiles handing his remote to me.
"Finish up your game with Niall and then you can show the boys how to loose properly." I chuckle and push off the wall, sitting on the floor next to Harry in between both him and Zayn. I watch as the boys play FIFA they both were really horrible but it was a good laugh.
"My turn now boys." I clap my hand together taking the remote from Niall. I did so well with sports on games but in real life that was a different story. I hated getting all sweaty and having my body hurt. It just wasn't a good feeling to me.
"Shit!" Harry groans shaking his head his focus completely on the screen. My focus was completely on him. He looked so beautiful staring in concentration. His features were so perfect. Jawline could cut someone. Those eyes could make a girl faint with just one look. You know that feeling you get inside that you can tell deep down in your soul that person is the one.
That was definitely happening to me. The music was playing in my head the whole world seemed to be at a stand still...my heart started to beat triple time and my mouth got so dry.
I was in love.
It blew my mind...