[17] Eyes Wide Slut

Guys and gals it's really upsetting me that no one is commenting :( I really would like to get some comments because they make me smile and drive me to write more but your not giving me anything :/ There's going to be just a tad bit of drama at the end of the chapter...Yaya!

Zoe

I couldn't believe that I was getting 30 days of jail time for dumb reckless driving. I now have a fucking criminal record and I got my license suspended. This week has been fucking horrible. I officially hate my life and Harry. He caused all this mess inviting me to his suite and fucking me. This would not have happened if he didn't call me a slut. I turn to my lawyer and start to cry just thinking about going to jail. I didn't want to go. Jail is a bad place for bad people which I am not. I didn't hurt anyone but myself and I think me being laid up in the hospital on pain would be enough punishment for me but no. I'm going to jail.

"Isn't there something you can do about this?" I ask my lawyer who just sat there and shook his head. God he is such a crappy lawyer. I hope he gets fired. All he did was sit there and play games on his phone under the table. I roll my eyes and stalk towards the officer who beckoned me over, swing handcuffs around his finger. I walk over to him and turn around watching everyone get up to leave. My eyes landing on one person in particular. I look into his emerald green eyes and frown deeply. I had no idea why he even showed up. I hated his guts right now but he didn't seem to care that I did. I continue to glare at him and I see him frown deeply, shaking his head as he mouths an 'm sorry. I just look down once he says that letting the policemen take me away.

Hours have gone by of me just sitting in a disgusting jail cell. I was lucky enough to get one to myself until they brought someone new in. The first thing I did when I got to this cell was cry. Yup, I cried my eyes out and laid on the bottom bunch wishing that someone would come and save me. I've been crying ever since I have gotten here and I didn't plan on stopping. Eventually I did end up crying myself to sleep, curling myself in a little ball.

Harry

Seeing the policeman take Zoey away like that hurt my heart. I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't mean to sleep with her things just sort of happened. It was all my fault. I sigh and leave the court room once it cleared out and only a few people were there now. I call Liam knowing that he was with the rest of the boys and he would answer my calls unlike Niall or Louis. They all wanted know what was going to happen with Zoe and they were scared for her. Hell I was scared for her too now more than I was before. I tap on Liam's contact and tap the small phone icon in the top right hand corner. I wait for it to dial, taking a deep breath once I hear the ringing stop,

"Harry, what's up mate? How was Zoe's court appearance? Is she out? What's going on?" Liam asks bombarding me with loads of questions and not even giving me time to answer them. I couldn't help but chuckle softly but I quickly hush and let the line go quiet for a little.

"She is going to be in jail for thirty days Liam." I tell him and hang my head slightly as I make my way outside, putting a pair of shades on that were tucked in my waist band to my pants and boxers. I didn't want to be noticed and I prayed to god that I wouldn't be. I sigh, pushing my hair back from my face trying to tame it somehow because it was everywhere. Liam lets out a soft sigh and I could picture him shaking his head in disapproval right about now.

"Jesus...I'll tell the lads. They have been really worried about her especially Zayn. But it's only thirty days we thought it was going to be more and that worried all of us." Liam tells me and I shake my head. Honestly I thought it would be worst to but I am so glad that it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. I'm sure if I didn't drop the charges for her taking my car she would be in jail a hell of a lot longer than thirty days. I'm glad that I did that and that she wouldn't have so many days.