[10] Let's 'Talk'

A/N: hellllo everyone :D hope that everything is going well. Whaaaat 8K reads?!?!?!?! Thank you for the 8K reads and the votes and to those who comment I thank you so very very much! ^.^ I appreciate all the reads, + and - feedback, the messages that I've been getting on Kik and Direct on here. I just really really appreciate it. Thank you guys again!

*Harry*

I had been looking at her since she came in the club. I was more than sure that was my Zoey but I didn't want to make it seem like I was stalking her since she's walked in the club. I mean that's what I was doing but I wasn't going to tell her that. She sits at the bar with her friend and I spot her, ordering her and her friend a vodka. When the bartender gives them the drinks I slip away to the dance floor quickly downing the whiskey that was in my glass.

I keep my eyes on her as she walks through the crowded dance floor, following behind her slowly. She has a seat at a table and I smile. Finally she was alone. I could now talk to her. Wait. What do I say to her. It's been so long since we both spoke to each other. What was I to say?

Hey Zoe. I have been watching you since you came in. I don't know if you know me but I'm Harry. Remember from high school? No...no that sounds so so stupid. Just relax and keep it smooth Styles. I watch her fan herself for a few seconds before I make my presence know. saying what pops into my head.

"Wow it's crazy hot in here." I laugh, seeing her look up at me, her eyes widening. She was quiet for a long time. She probably didn't even notice though. Come on Zoey... Say something. I feel like an idiot.

"Yeah..." She finally says and I feel a rush of relief washing over me. Her cheeks getting pink. Aw was she acting all shy? That's so cute.

"I'm guessing you don't remember me. I'm Harry." I say and stick my hand out to her. I mentally face palm. Of course she knows your name. Why did you say your name Harold? Idiot.

"Oh, trust me. I remember you. I didn't think you would actually remember me." She says and laughs. I laugh along with her. Christ her laugh. That was the one thing I missed so much about her. The first week that I was on X-Factor, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her. Everything about her is so wonderful. I didn't realize how much I missed her until now.

"How could I not remember such a beautiful face as yours Zoey." I say in almost a whisper. Her eyes light up and I couldn't help the smile that came across my face. "Want to dance? I'll get you another drink when we finish." I ask her putting my hand out for her to take. She shakes her head and blushes. "Alright then we will get drinks first." I smile and so does she. She takes my hand this time, leaving her cup at the table.

"God I really need a drink." She says and I tighten my grip on her hand when she loosens her hold. We get to the bar and she has a seat next to me.

"Tequila, whiskey and vodka shots please." I smile at the bartender. "Keep my tab open don't you stop making em until I say stop. Alright Kert." He nods at me laughing a little as he fills up shot glasses with what I asked him for. Zoe looks at the glasses that he puts in front of us and I grab one, downing it quickly. I scrunch up my face and shake my head, feeling the burn in my throat. I take shot after shot after shot, watching Zoe shyly drink her fourth shot.

"I'm ready to dance now." I hear her say after a few more shots. Kyle goes to fill out glasses but I shake my head for him to stop. I smile and pay him whatever I owed him before Zoe leads me out to the dance floor. I see a slight smirk on her face as she stops and puts her hands on my shoulders. "So, Mr. Styles..." She starts her speech already slurred making me chuckle. This girl has only had about three or four shots and she was already fucked up. "You're all famous now."