Chapter 8

The rest of the day was spent lounging around and eating snacks. If you're wondering about the cleaning...yeah it didn't get done. The time on the clock next to her bed on the nightstand read 3:30am. She just finished watching banana fish along other anime but to say she cried was an understatement. It took her half an hour to get herself together before she went downstairs to eat an actual meal.

She walked around the kitchen looking for something to make. All the lights were still on. She had been munching on snacks all day and her body wanted actual food. When she opened the fridge she found a container with food and a note that read 'Mom said to feed you. -A.M'

"Of course she did." (Y/N) said out loud.

It wasn't that she didn't like being cared for, what really bother her was the fact that she was being babied and being given pity. Heck even her mom gave Ayumu and Orion an extra key. Yes life happened and yes it sucked but she didn't want others to feel sorry for something she can't control, at least Ayumu food is good. She threw the container into the microwave and heated it up. As she waited for the microwave to go off she looked out of the window. Surprisingly all the lights were off, she would have thought the twins would at least act up without their parents in the house. It's not like they don't do it when they're home.

Beep Beep

"I heard you the first time." She muttered as she made her way back to the microwave and took the food out slightly burning her fingers in the process.

Sitting on the table was something that she was accustomed to, yes it would be much better than to eat in her bed but she tried it once and it didn't feel right. I guess once you have a habit it's hard to shake it. She shook her head with a slight smile and made her way to the dining room. But what caught her off guard was that the living room TV was on but no sound was coming out of it.

(Y/N) made sure to put her delicious food down in a safe place. She slowly crept towards the room making no noises, her heart beating faster and faster as she took each step. It's not like she didn't think about death, heck a few hours ago she was thinking about it. She had come to terms that one day she'll die but not today at least not without eating her food first.

She grabbed the first thing she could see aka an umbrella that was conveniently placed. Gripping onto it like if it were a bat she stepped into the doorway of the living room and found a tall person laying on the couch. The lights that came off of the TV illuminated the person's face but that didn't stop (Y/N) from throwing the umbrella at the person and screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" She yelled now frantically looking for a new weapon.

"Ow." The person said, rubbing their head.

"Wait Tsumu?" She said now switching the lights on. Is he a simp or a stalker?

"Yes it's me (Y/N/N)." He said still rubbing his head but when he heard what came out of his mouth his breath stopped along with his heart. Why did he call her that? Did she hate me now? In his defense she did call him Tsumu first.

Neither of them could say anything because the sound of the door opening and multiple footsteps came along with it. In the living room entrance was a very much awake Gin with a bat, sleepy Kita with a mop in hand, a blue apron that said "kiss me master" on it and yellow cleaning gloves on, while the others were right behind them.

"What's goin' on?" (1) Gin said tightly, gripping the bat with a "mean" face but it just ended up looking adorable.

Kita had the same expression but upon seeing a red faced Atsumu on the couch and an umbrella closely nearby he understood the situation and changed to his stone face expression.