2

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! Where have you been?! The whole palace was so worried about you!"

As I enter the palace, Namjoon hyung immediately snatch my arm and brought me towards the hallway of my room.

I look around and lean closer to his ear. "I was.. I was in the woods." I whispered and Namjoon hyung look at me confused.

"Woods? What did you do there? Aren't you supposed to have your heat days ago?" He aska Nd a smile grew on my lips.

I pursed my lips and we enter my room.

"That's the reason why I'm there, I was.. mating with an omega." I said, getting a bit shy and embarrassed at the same time.

A smile grew on my lips once again as I remember what happened to me and that omega. He was.. very sweet. And as much as I want to go rough on him, i can't. He's just so precious to hurt.

"What?! You're mating with a different omega?! Jungkook.. you have your mate here! You have Aheun here!" He said and I slowly look at him.

"But I can't hold it-

"What do you mean you can't hold it?!" He cut off.. I took a deep breath and pout.

"I was.. I was in the night market that time. Then I felt my rut starting. The palace is so far and my feet started walking on its own as I smell an omega. Then I entered that house. There I found this omega. And.. we mated." I said before lowering my head. I hear Namjoon hyung take a deep breath and grunt.

"For fuck's sake Jungkook.. tell me, tell me you didn't tell that omega your name." He said and I pursed my lips before looking at him.

"I did." I said and I saw him shut his eyes while massaging his temples.

"Dammit Jungkook! Then tell me if you killed-

"Hyung no! He is so precious for me! I can't kill him specially he might be carrying my pup now!" I cut off, Namjoon hyung realized what I've said and removed his hand from his forehead.

"Him?! Jungkook, him?! You mated with a male omega?! Dammit Jungkook! Who is that male omega?!" He asked and I shrug while looking down.

I actually regret that I didn't I ask his name. Now I only have his face to recognize and not ask his name. I want to find him, but I know after this, guards and my parents won't let me out.

"I don't know. I didn't ask him." I said and Namjoon hyung groan.

"You mated with him for three days and you didn't bother asking his question. Tsk!" I just pout and ignore what Namjoon hyung is saying.

I know, dumb right? I could've ask him. But will he even believe me if I tell him we don't even leave the bed? We don't even wash ourselves and just mate and mate for three consecutive days. Gosh, I'm sure that omega is sore.

"Your parents already know you're missing, and I'm sure they already know you're here. And guards probably tell them that you have marks on your neck too." He said before turning his back at me. He leave my room and left me there. I lay down on my bed and I sigh.

"I should take a shower already." I said while looking at my hands.

I clicked my tongue. "I want to talk to that omega again. I wish we will meet again soon." I said before standing up and going to shower.

Taehyung's POV
"Taehyung! You've been absent for days! Me and him hyung are so worried about you!" Jimin said before throwing himself to me.

I almost fall because of the impact. And because my legs are still sore.

I force a laugh. "Sorry, I was.. sick." I lied, Jimin pull away and look at me. Examining myself which made me a little conscious.

Are there still marks?

His eyes widened.

"Tae! You have.. marks." He said and my  eyes widened. I run towards the mirror and there I saw some light purplish marks on my neck. I thought two  days are enough for them to heal. Sadly it's not.

"Who did you mate  with?! Your heat is not yet coming right? So who it is and what happened?" He ask.. I take a deep breath and look at him with tired eyes.

"Let's sit down first." I said and he nod. We walk towards a table and sit down. Gladly there's no customers yet.

"It's.. its the son of the pack leader." I said and Jimin gasp.

"You mean Jeon-

"SSHHH~! Jimin don't tell his name. Please, we all know he.. he have a mate already." I cut him off.

"But they are arranged!" Jimin said and I shake my head.

"Still, they are still for each other." I said and Jimin aggressively shake his head.

"Arranged Tae, arranged, means they are forced to mate. But since he.. already mated with you. That means you are now his mate." He said and I my eyes widened.

"But he didn't give me a bite mark." I said and Jimin nod.

"Yes.. but you two still mated. And you two are now mates." He said and my shoulders drop.

I sigh. "So.. what now? What should I do?" I ask and Jimin shrug.

"You're probably going to be pregnant. So it's up to you if you're going to keep the pup on your own and hide to him, or abort the pup. Cause the palace won't probably accept you." He said and I sigh.

"I'll probably take the first option."

Three weeks later.

"That's your 3rd time now Taehyung!" I hear Jin Hyung scream from outside. I just nod as I once again vomit water and just water from my stomach.

"I'm sorry hyung." I said before flushing the bowl. I cleanse my mouth and wipe it with tissue before heading out, head hang low.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Jin Hyung ask while crossing his arms in front of his chest, above his 5 months old pregnant belly.

I nod. "I'm sorry." I said before I felt my tears crying.

I feel like I disappointed him. Jimin and I told him about what happened to me and now that we confirm I'm pregnant feels like I disappointed him. He has been helping me with my life for years and he's like my older brother.

"Why are you sorry?" He softly ask..

I wipe my tears and take a deep breath. "B-Because you're disappointed at me." I said

Jin Hyung shake his head. "No Tae, I'm not, it's normal for us omega to be pregnant at such age. And you're old enough to have one. But my problem is the father of that pup." He said and I nod.

"I'll just keep the pup away from him." I said and Jin Hyung look at me with worry.

"Are you sure?" He ask and I nod.

"Yes.. cause I know he won't even want the pup. I'm sure he really just used me. He even just leave me in my house, no notes or anything. I felt used those days but also feel like I'm safe in his arms." I said..

"All in all, I feel like his kindness and gentleness are just an act. And he won't like a pup from a lowlife like me. So I'd rather raise my pup alone."

-to be continued-