7

Jungkook's POV

I entered the meeting room with a straight face. No emotion, no signs of anything. I want them to feel that I don't care to whatever they will going to tell me.

"Gguk, sit down." My dad said, I throw a glare at him first before pulling a chair across then and sitting down.

"Gguk, we need to talk about that ome-

"I don't care. My decision is final, I'm taking the responsibility as his mate and as the father of or pup. You can't change my mind." I cut off, I saw my mom and dad look at each other.

"Okay, fine, be a father and mate. But please, don't leave the palace. You are our only heir and inheritor. If you leave this place, there will be no next ruler of our place." My mom said. I look at her and raised an eye brow.

"How can I be so sure that you are not going to hurt him? I'm just going to remind you, you hurt him, kick him and abused him! You even ordered your men to bring him to the electric room. Now how can I trust you this time?!" I snap. I hear some maids gasp and I saw how shock they are.

My mom sigh. "You can trust us this time Gguk. We promise, we won't do anything to him. As long as you're here with us." My mom said. I look at her first before looking at Aheun.

"And why is she still here? Do you expect me to mate with her? No way." I said before scoffing.

I crossed my arms and raise a brow. "What? What is she still doing here?" I sternly ask.

Mom and dad look at each other. I saw how mom touch dad's hand. "She will still stay here. But as one of the slaves. She don't have a family to go. She will now be part of our pack." Mom said. I look at Aheun and look from her head to toe.

"Then why is she still here? She's not part of the.. meeting. She's just a maid now. Why is she still listening to our conversation?" I ask. I hear mom sigh.

"Please leave the room now Aheun." Mom said, I saw Aheun nod and stand up. I didn't even spare a glance at her as she leave the room.

"So? Is that all?" I ask.. mom and dad didn't answer and just look at each other. So I expect there's no more to talk about.

I stand up catching both of their attentions.

"I'm leaving, I'm having fresh air." I said before walking away. A guard open the door for me.

As I reach the hallway, I take a deep breath.

"I still don't trust them. I'll guard Taehyung 24/7. I'll do everything to be with them always." I said before started walking. I go to the wine room and take some red wine before going by the veranda. And to my surprise..

Namjoon hyung And Yoongi hyunh are there.

"Where's Hoseok hyung?" I ask as I stand between them. I saw them both flinch.

"He's coming, just take some roll and he's here soon." Namjoon hyung replied. I nod and take a sip of my drink.

I lower my head "I did it." I said. When I lift my head up, both of them are looking at me.

"Did what?" Yoongi hyung confusedly ask.

"I talked to my parents. They let me do the things I want. As long as I don't leave the palace." I said before taking another sip.

Namjoon hyung was about to say something when the door burst open.

"Oh.. Jungkook-ah. You're here." Hoseok hyung said before standing beside Namjoon hyung.

I just smiled and nod. "Yes.. as you can see." I said and they chuckle a little.

"As I was saying. Me and Taehyung will stay here. But since I have now lost trust to my mom, I'll kee an eye to Taehyung every damn time." I said and Namjoon hyung nod.

"We will too, we will guard him." He said and Hoseok hyung nod.

So I look at Yoongi hyung. He slowly look at me and raised a brow. When he realize what I mean he put down his glass.

"I'll try, of course it's my job. But my mate is pregnant with our first pup. So of course I have to look over him too." He said and I nod.

Then I hear Namjoon hyung sigh. "My mate is pregnant too, I remember. So I'll manage my time." He said and I nod.

"I have no mate. And betas are like helpers for omega. So I'll be the one guarding him." Hoseok hyung said. I chuckled a little and smile.

"What are the things I should expect to encounter when my mate is pregnant?" I ask the two mated alpha.

Namjoon hyung sigh. "Well, you gotta be prepared for mood swings." He said and I nod.

"Tae just cried for the dumpling his vomit this morning." I said and Namjoon hyung laugh.

"I've dealt with those tears. But you gotta be prepared for the raps." He said and my brows furrowed.

"Rap?" I confusedly ask. Rap? Why would a pregnant omega rap?

He chuckled. "Well, my mate is different. He would scold me to everything I do. I find it cute and funny tho." He said and I nod.

"Thank you for that. But now I need to go back to Tae. Like what I said I need to watch over him." I said before entering back the wine room. I went out and walk back to my room.

There I saw Tae sleeping. I smiled and walk towards him. I caress his hair.

"I will protect you no matter what. I've been saying that for many times already but I will never get tired of reminding you that I'll be your protector. And our pup too.." I smiled as I notice his shirt a little lift up. His belly button can be seen and his little bump.

I carefully caress it. "I already love him or her. Imagine how much I would spoil our pup." I said before giving him a kiss on his forehead. I fix his shirt and blanket before sleeping beside him.

-

I woke up for unknown reason. I touch my side and feel no one. My eyes snap open. I sat up on bed and look around the room.

No Taehyung.

I get out of bed and run towards the bathroom.

No Taehyung.

I started panicking. I run towards the door.

And just as I open it..

"Help!"

"Jungkook help me!

"Help us!"

"Please! I'm pregnant! No-! My pup!"

-to be continued-