10

⚠️abvse, r@pe

3rd Person's POV

"W-What are you going to do?" A scared and frightened Taehyung ask. Junguk, Jungkook's dark alter ego. The alpha that everyone fears.

Junguk just smirked at him before slowly walking toward's the omega.

Jungkook is known for being a good and soft alpha to everyone. The whole town is surprised when Jungkook turned 18 and he didn't have any rude features and characteristics just like how a usual alpha has.

But on the first full moon of his 18th year of life. Inside his room, Jungkook started throwing things. He started messing around his who room. And when his parents opened the door, there a different look and persona of Jungkook ran out of the room.

And in that night, Junguk, killed an omega.

It's a secret to the whole town. No body knows about it. Except Jungkook, his parents, and his three older friends.

And now, looks like he will have his 2nd victim.

"No! Don't touch me! You're not my mate!" Taehyung screamed and climb on the bed. He try to move back but Junguk immediately held him by his feet and pull him closer to himself.

"Omega..!" Junguk roared. Taehyung's eyes widened and stare at Junguk's eyes which is screaming lust and craving.

"Ah! Stop-! Ah! Help!" Taehyung screamed as Junguk started attacking his neck with kisses. Taehyung tried to push him back but Jungkook's later ego is literally the opposite of Jungkook.

He's harsh and abusive, he's mean and all those bad stuffs.

"Hel-

Before Taehyung could even scream for another help, Junguk slap him making his head turn to the other side. His eyes widened and tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"Shut up! Fucking shut up! This is your job! To carry pups! You have own job! To pleasure me and be my toy!" Junguk screamed. And that immediately send millions of pang inside Taehyung's heart.

That same reason, is why his mother died. He was around 17 that time, his mom didn't plan on having another child or pup. But one night, their house got raid but three old alphas. His mom told him to run and he did. The three alpha just stayed at their house and abused and raped his mom.

But he just hide close to their house. And those words are what he heard from the alphas. That omegas are just pup carrier. That's their only job. They are useless without their alphas.

When the three alpha left, Taehyung run to their house. And that's where he saw his mom bleeding yo death. Bruised and naked. He cried his eyes out, until he buried his mom. It takes him a month to recover. When he turned 18 and found out he's an omega. He hide from the town to be safe.

When he met Jungkook, he thought that he found the perfect and best mate. But he's wrong, Jungkook is the worst.

Not wanting to be hurt anymore, he let Junguk do everything he want to his body. Touch and kiss him everywhere.

He just let his tears fall down to his cheeks and keep his eyes shut. He want to cover his ears in order not hear the alpha's grunts and groan. But he can't, Junguk have both of his wrist.

An audible crying sound came out of his mouth as Junguk rip his shirt off. He pursed his lips and shut his eyes.

Until he felt it in. He don't want to make any sound that will sound like he's enjoying it. He's not, no one will enjoy this kind of thing.

He just kept on crying, pain is killing him but he's not saying anything. He just kept on hearing the alpha being pleasured and feeling good.

"Ah-!"

He immediately cover his mouth. Junguk stop what he's doing and stare intensely at Taehyung.

Taehyung look so scared and terrified.

"I'm sor- Ah! Ah! No! Ah!! Stop!" He cried as Junguk started thrusting deep and hard. He can feel his insides being wrecked.

And that goes to their pup as well.

He started crying out loud while Junguk thrust harder. Their sound echoing all over the room as Taehyung cried for help and mercy.

He thought someone came already as he felt liquid streaming down his legs. But he saw, from Junguk's thighs, blood.

He lose hope already, their pup is just month in their. It will surely swim out. With Junguk's hard and deep thrust, he probably already killed their pup.

"Shit! Fuck omega! I'm cumming! Shit!"

And with one see thrust, Junguk shot his seed inside. And when he pulled out, blood and cum mixed with each other.

Taehyung heard Junguk chuckle. Before he felt the alpha entered once again. But his body can't take it anymore. And darkness take over his sight.

-

The next afternoon , Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi entered the room. It's already passed 12 so they assume that Junguk is gone.

When he entered the room, even them can't take the scene. Taehyung is not even covered by anything. Hoseok is the first one to run toward's Taehyung and cover his body with the blanket. When he's fully covered, the two alpha run toward's the bloody bed.

"The pup, is probably with all the blood here." Yoongi sadly said. He look around with worry trying to spot a big chunk of blood. And he did, under Jungkook's feet.

He stare at it and look down.

"I'm sure.. Jungkook.. can't take this all." Yoongi said before looking at Jungkook's passed out body.

Namjoon nod and help Hoseok carry  Taehyung.

"Let's bring him to the doctor." Namjoon said and the two nod. Yoongi put blanket on Jungkook first before bringing Taehyung to the doctor.

"I'm sorry, we did lost the pup." The doctor said. Taehyung is now laying down on bed. The doctor didn't do any test. But all of them are sure that Taehyung loose the pup.

With the big chunk of blood under Jungkook's feet, that is surely their beloved pup.

Namjoon nod and the doctor excused himself. The three started walking around registering what just happened.

"I'm sorry Jungkook won't like this." Yoongi said..

"Of course hyung, any one who lost their pup won't like it. Hyung, if Jin hyung lost our pup I will go nuts." Namjoon said and Yoongi nod staring at the sleeping omega.

Gladly Taehyung still made it.

"Jungkook.. loves the pup so much. I even catch him talking to Taehyung's stomach. And talking to his baby clothes. He love them both. But Junguk, break all of those." Hoseok said sitting down, stressed about what happened. No one in the palace know what happened. Cause the three made sure last night that no one is near the room last night.

Taehyung started waking up, and it alarmed the three.

"Hyung.." Taehyung faintly called.

"My pup?!"

It's the first thing that come up to his head. And it pained the three to see him crying already.

Yoongi shake his head. "I'm sorry Tae, but the pup didn't make it." And with that, Taehyung started breaking down. Hoseok immediately hugged the younger, crying with him.

"No, no hyung, I can't loose the pup. Hyung.." Taehyung cried.

It takes minutes for Taehyung to stop crying.

But the door suddenly burst open, a guard, that delivered another bad news.

"Jungkook, is missing. Other guard's saw him running away."

-to be continued-