11

Jungkook's POV

I wake up with the sun hitting my face. I slowly open my eyes and slowly sat up. My eyes are still half closed but I look around. Why does the room smell.. different. When I fully opened my eyes I look down and saw myself naked.

My eyes widened and immediately stab up on the floor, but as my feet hit the cold sticky floor I look down.

And that's when cold sweats stared forming on my forehead.

"W-What.. what is this?!" I said before looking on the bed. And there, I saw bloods and white stains on the bed.

"Shit," I cursed and look around the room.

Where's Tae?! And why is the bed covered in blood?!

As I look around my eyes caught something. It's a chunk of blood on the floor. My eyes widened and my lips started shaking. I slowly kneel down. Due to the sunlight hitting the floor, I can clearly see what it is.

I pick it up, and that's when my tears started falling down my cheeks.

The blood, inside it.. is a fetus. A small baby figures.

My body feel so cold by now, tears won't stop streaming down my cheeks. I look around still the fetus on my hand.

I saw Tae's clothes on the floor, and more blood. I slowly put down the fetus on the bed. I lean both of my hand on the bed and started crying.

"I hate you Junguk! This is all your fault! You fucking dumbass! You killed my pup!" I screamed,

"It's you who killed it, not me."

My head snap up and look around.

"Leave me alone! It's already afternoon! There's no moon so leave! Leave me alone! You already killed my pup! What do you want?! From me! Tae is probably mad at me! I hate you!" I screamed while looking at the ceiling.

After few more minutes of crying. One idea popped in my head. And that is too leave. I put on my clothes. And pick up the bag that I supposed to bring when I was planning to run away with Tae.

I slowly opened the door and look around the hallway. I keep my head low as I walk around the palace. But as I was about to walk towards the door. Someone recognize me and started calling me.

So I run as fast as I can until I was at the town. I run to the forest. And I even encountered with Tae's old house.

My brows furrowed cause the door is opened. So I entered his house. I look around and memories of us during my rut flash in.

We.. we enjoy it. We enjoy the presence of each other. We enjoy being with each other. And now.. he probably hates me..

I walk toward's the bed. The memories of those night made me smile on my own.

We.. made our pup here.

But Junguk killed our pup.

I started crying once again. I rolled down on the floor and lean my head on the bed.

"I fucking hate you Junguk! You're the worst! I would rather be a rude and cold hearted alpha at first rather than be a soft alpha then every fucking full moon you're going to destroy everything!" I screamed as I hug my knees.

The first time he showed up I killed an omega. And now.. I killed my own pup. But Taehyung..

My eyes widened..

"Is he.. no! He can't dead! He's innocent! He's so precious!" I cried and even grip on the mattress.

After that breakdown I stand up, as I was about to pick up my bag something caught my eyes from under the bed.

I pick it up..

And it's the note I left him.

A smiled formed on my lips as I read my note for him. I am so excited to have the pup. I am so excited to be a father. I may be still young but I know I'm ready. We are together in that stage of life. But I ruined both of our plans and dreams with our pup.

I put the note inside my bag before heading out and going to the forest.

"Well Jungkook, this is your new place. Where you can't harm anyone."

Taehyung's POV

"Still no news?" I ask Namjoon hyung. It's been weeks since Jungkook is missing. And it's very stressful, his parents let me stay here. They said that I am now part of their family because I am Jungkook's mate.

Namjoon Hyung shake his head. "The guards tried their best, but it's pretty late now Taehyung, you should go to sleep." Namjoon Hyung said. Tears started forming in my eyes and I started shaking my head.

"No.. we.. we can't loose him. What if he's hurt? He's.. he's still a soft hearted alpha. It's just.. his alter ego is the one harmful. But full moon takes a long time to arrive. What if he's hurt?!" I almost screamed due to stress.

Yoongi Hyung brush his hair. "I don't know how you still worry about him. He killed your pup-

"It's not Jungkook! He didn't mean it! It's his alter ego! He's still my mate! I still love him!" I cut off..

After that argument I went to my new room. I don't want to sleep on Jungkook's room cause it just makes me miss him even more.

The next morning I got surprised by Jimin and Jin Hyung. They want to make me feel at least good. So they cooked for me and talk with me about happy stuffs to remove my stress.

But as we eat Jin hyung's food I notice that I'm gaining too much weight.

My brows furrowed and caressed my stomach. "I'm eating normal for these past weeks. But I don't get it why my stomach looks bigger than Jimin." I said before looking at Jimin.

Jimin and Jin Hyung looked at each other.

"Have you.. have you visit the doctor? Cause Taehyung.. that stomach.. is normal." Jin Hyung said.

I easily made up my decision. They go with me to the doctors. The doctor is even shock to see me there. But she is more shock to see my stomach.

"Who knows a tumor might be growing inside." The doctor said as she prepares the ultrasound machine.

Jimin is holding my hand while Jin Hyung is looking athe monitor.

"This is your first ultrasound right? This will be cold.." the doctor said and I just nod.

I flinch as the want touched my stomach. We all look at the monitor. My brows furrowed when I saw two black dots on the monitor. All of them three gasp.

"Why? What that's?" I ask..

The doctor put away the wand and look at me with big eyes.

"Taehyung.... you're having twins!"

-to be continued-