6

Taehyung's POV

The moment I woke up, fear immediately eat up my whole body. I sat up on bed and look around.

I'm alone.

I remove the blanket from my body and my feet slowly touch the cold floor. I am moving carefully and slowly. Not making any sound. My right hand on my bump while I make steps.

When suddenly the door burst open.

"You're awake!"

The fear inside my body vanished as I saw Jungkook's smiling face. He immediately walk towards me and when he stopped in front of me, he smiled.

"Let's eat." He said and I slowly nod.

I was about to walk when I felt his hand on my arms, guiding me to walk.

I chuckled. "I can walk on my own." I said and he just shake his head.

"I'll guide you in everything you do. I'll be with you every time." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up. He pull a chair for me and help me sit down.

"My bump is still small you know." I said giving him a pouty lips.

He just giggled before preparing the food for me.

"I don't know what you want. So I just brought a lot." He said, I look at the table that have different variety of foods.

"Come on, you can eat all of that, as much as you want." He said, my head slowly turn at his side and I smile.

We started eating. And of course, me, pregnant, eating for two can't just help but to stuff food inside my mouth. I would hear him chuckle and laugh whenever my cheeks would go big because of the food in it.

I first go to the eggs, then the fried rice. The pork belly and dumplings, then the desserts.

I feel so full!

"You want more?" He ask and I shake my head. I lean on the chair rest and caressed my full stomach.

He started fixing the plates and put it on the tray.

When I suddenly feel nauseous.

My eyes widened and I immediately stand up, catching Jungkook's attention.

"What happened?!"

I hear him scream, I just run towards the bathroom and puke everything I ate.

The dumplings!

I started crying as I puke everything out.

"Oh-

I feel Jungkook's hand rub my back. While my arms are around the toilet bowl. I am already kneeling on the tiled floor.

When I finished, I flushed everything and wash my mouth. Jungkook even help me to wipe my lips.

But I feel bad for the mandu.

He guide me to walk back to the bed. He made me lay down and he return on cleaning the table.

I remember the mandu.

I started tearing up.

Those poor mandu, I vomit them out. I want mandu!

"Hey.. you oka- why are you crying?" I saw Jungkook wall back towards me. I wipe my tears and started making audible crying sounds.

"Poor dumplings, I puke them out." I cried.. I grip o his collar which startled him.

"I want more mandu! Please.." I cried.. my grip on his collar loosen.

He left my side and I hear the door shut. Soon the door open, and there I saw Jungkook, a medium sized pot on his hands.

He put it on the table and pull out a plate. I saw him put dumplings on the plate. I feel salivas forming in my mouth.

"Here.." he handed me the plate and hand me a pair of chopsticks.

I started stuffing my mouth again. When I notice he's watching me, I look up and give him a smile.

He chuckle. "You're so cute, what's your name?" He ask.. I swallowed the dumpling.

"Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung." I shyly said. I hear him hum.

"Taehyung, wow.. that's a beautiful name." He said and I feel myself blush.

"Would you mind if I ask you questions while you eat?" He softly ask. I smiled and nod once indicating him to go on.

I hear him chuckle and sigh. "Okay, uhm.. was I rough?" My eyes widened and I lift my head up.

I put one dumpling inside my mouth and shake my head.

"No you're not, you were very gentle. Not like other alphas." I said and I saw him smile.

"Uh.. how long are you pregnant?" He ask. I cover my mouth as I swallow the food.

"More than a month now." I said and he nod.

"Uh.. I'm sorry I don't know what to do. But what are your plans for the.. pup?" He ask..

I pursed my lips. "I'm keeping it." I said and that's when I saw his expression brightened.

In a blink of an eyes he was able to hug me. Gladly I grip on the plate tight or else the dumpling's will fall out of it.

"Thank you! Thank you for deciding to keep it! I mean, I would respect your decisions. But I am so thankful you take that option! I promise, I'll protect you two! I may not be the best father, but I'll protect you with all my will." He said behind my ears. And that's when I started crying again. When he hear my cries he immediately pulled back. Cupping my cheeks inside his hands.

"W-Why? Did I say something wrong?" He ask and I shake my head.

"No.. I-I'm just.. happy that you like the pup. I'm just happy that you won't throw me away." I cried. I felt him hug me once again. Now much tighter. And I can even feel his breath on my nape. And his body heat.

"I will never, okay? I am not like other alphas. I love you." He said and my eyes widened.

He pull back and that's when I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Y-You.. love me?" I confusedly ask.

Well that's fast.

He giggled. "Why? Do you doubt my love for you and the pup?" He ask and I shake my head.

"I love you, you and the pup. I will love you forever and forever, okay? Remember that." He said and I nod. He pull me closer and pull my head closer to his chest.

"I love you already Kim Taehyung." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

When the moment suddenly got cut off by the door opening.

"Jungkook, you need to go to the meeting room." One guy said, I already saw him yesterday. I wish I can know their names.

Jungkook nod. He look at me and our eyes met.

"I'll be back.. okay? Stay here." He said before standing up.

I watch him walk towards the door and leave.

I sigh and pout..

I look at my stomach.

"It's just me and you again baby." I mumbled while caressing it.

I look down on the bed..

"Oh and the mandu! He's with us too!"

-to be continued-