12

Taehyung's POV

"Still no?! But Hyung, I'm carrying our twins! I know he want to see this. Please look harder, please!" I cried on Namjoon hyung's hand.

I felt him sigh. "But Tae, it's been.. 2 months since Gguk is missing, and in those two months we are doing our best to find for him. But.. Tae.. we should stop-

"No hyung! We can't stop! Until there's no body of Jungkook we will find for him! I will join your roll if needed! I will call for him and maybe he will show his self to us!" I cut out, Namjoon Hyung look at me with wide eyes.

"Tae no, that's dangerous, fine, we will try and try again." He said and I nod. They left and a maid help me to go to my room. But as we are walking through the hallways, I stopped in front of Jungkook's room.

"Let's enter this first." I said and the maid look at me with confused expression.

"But.. you have a very horrible memory there." Mina said. I smiled and shake my head.

"I know.. but please?" I said, Mina is one of my friends here. She has been very close to me starting I found out I still have twins inside my stomach. And I'm now on my 4th month.

Mina look at me with worry in her eyes. She look around while still holding my hand. It looks like she's hesitating.

"Mina.. please.. I know it has been locked up for months. But don't you think we should at least visit it? Besides, it's cleaned so no.. blood in there." I said.. she look at me, her brows dropped.

She nod. "Okay.. but.. tell me when you're feeling bad okay?" She said and a smile grew on my face.

I nod. "Sure, of course." I said and she twisted the knob for me.

As we enter the room my mouth formed a small 'o'. I have never visited this ever since that night. But seeing this now.. makes me remember our sweet moments here. When he would feed me, when we would skew beside each other.

I walk toward's the bed and sat on it, Mina stayed standing at my side. Probably looking at me if my expression is saying something or showing some uncomfortableness.

I slowly caress the bed sheet. And that night first flash in my mind. But Jungkook's and I's sweet memories took over.

I smile and close my eyes. He would joke around and laugh with me. Tell me stories and talk about our plans for the future.

I miss him.

I miss his smile, his laugh and soft self.

I didn't realized I'm already crying, until Mina shake my arm.

"Tae? Are you okay? Let's leave. I saw this coming! I already told you! We shouldn't come inside." She scolded holding my arm. I chuckled and shake my head.

"No Mina, it's not that. I was remembering mine and Jungkook's memories. Will I ever see him again?" I ask looking directly to her eyes. Her eye stem soft until she sit beside me.

"Tae.. of course you will. The guards will see him? Okay? Trust them." She said while caressing my back. I nod and stand up. We are about to leave the room when the door burst open.

Namjoon Hyung look at me with wide yes.

"He's here."

3rd Person's POV

Jungkook was just chillin under the tree, listening at the birds chirping, when he suddenly hear footsteps coming. He pick my bag and started walking away. But on the direction Hes going are voices. So he take the other direction.

Horses,

The other directions, guards.

"Shit."

He cursed, He tried to run, but hsi footsteps just caught their attention.

"There!" He hear someone screamed, he tried to run faster. But just got caught up.

"Gguk!" His heat snap up. It's Namjoon Hyung.

"Let me go Hyung! I deserve to her here! I'm a monster!" Jungkook screamed as three guards are holding him. One is already putting a rope on hsi wrist.

Namjoon Hyung shake his head. "No Gguk.. you're going home."

When they arrived at the palace, Namjoon immediately find for Taehyung. While Jungkook is in front of the throne. No one is holding the thrown at this moment. Jungkook's parents died a month ago. That's why Taehyung is the head of the palace. While Namjoon is the one taking care of the guards and wolves.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook's head snap up as he heard Taehyung's voice. Taehyung is about to hug him when he suddenly pull away.

"Go away! Please Tae.. I'm a monster. I killed our pup, please, I don't want to cause any harm to you. Please Tae.. just.. just let me in the wild. I deserve to be there, with the other animals and wild species." Jungkook cried. Lowering down his head. Taehyung gasp and cover his mouth with his hand.

"Gguk.. no.. please. I need you here.." Taehyung pick up Jungkook's palm.

"We need you here." He put Jungkook's hand on hsi growing stomach. Jungkook's head snap up and his eyes widened.

"That's not mine."

It shocked everyone, what they just heard from the younger is surprising.

Tae's mouth formed a small 'o' and tears started falling down his cheeks.

"It's yours Gguk-

"No! It's Junguk's! I killed our own pup! Then Junguk made you pregnant! I want my own pup Tae!" Jungkook shout, Taehyung kneel down to level Jungkook.

He reach for the younger's cheeks who is now squirming.

"Gguk.. it's ours." Taehyung cried..

Jungkook aggressively shake his head.

"No! It's Junguk's! I saw the fetus Tae! I killed our pup!" Taehyung slowly shake his head and sobbed.

"Gguk.. it's our pup. We are supposed to have triplets. I visited the doctor two months ago, it's our Gguk. It's not Junguk's. It's ours, please believe me." Taehyung cried. He held for Jungkook's hand and grip on it tightly.

"And it's Junguk who killed our pup, okay? It's not your fault. Please stay, don't leave us again." Taehyung cried looking directly at Jungkook's tears eyes.

Jungkook started registering things.. and in a blink of an eye he immediately pull Tae in a hug.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Tae. Please forgive me for hurting you." He cried on Taehyung's shoulder

Taehyung caressed his back.

"I already forgive you Gguk. And I didn't even hate you." Taehyung replied..

Namjoon cleated his throat. "And we have a good news, we found a way how to remove Junguk from you."

-to be continued-