3

Taehyung's POV
"I'm gonna send you home and that's final!"

I groan and rub my hands all over my face.

I sigh. "Jimin.. I said-

"Shush! Shush! I said I'm gonna send you home and make sure you're okay." He said and my shoulders drop.

"Have you forget, you're a 3 weeks pregnant-

"And you're 5 weeks pregnant. Shut up cause I can still fight for myself." He said and I just nod. He locked the door of the cafe and we head to the town.

"So.. what are you craving for tonight?" He ask while we are looking at the street foods we are passing by.

I frown. "Bed." I said and his head snap at my direction.

"Taehyung you are not going to eat cloth and cushion." He said and I sigh. Why does a pregnant Jimin so annoying?

Actually scratch that, everyone is so annoying. That cashier who gave me a hard time opening him. That mop who choose to block on my way. And that feet of that table that gave me toe scratches!

"Jimin.. can.. shut up?" I said and he started laughing making me roll my eyes.

"Oh come on Taehyungie. You're being moody again." He said.

I stopped walking and look at him. "And you're being annoying again." I said before continuing to walk. I heard him burst into laughter before chasing me.

"Hey.. you sure you won't eat anything?" He ask again, and this time more sincere.

I suddenly felt guilty for saying those words to him. He's my friend but I told him bad stuffs. I'm a bad friend. I'm mean!

"I'm sorry." I started crying and I heard Jimin's small 'oh'.

"Why are you crying? Aish, Taehyung-ah, we are near your house already. Don't cause a scene here." He said and I started to shed more tears. Now he's mad. I made him mad. He shouldn't be mad or stressed, it's bad for their pup.

"I'm sorry for saying you're annoying.." I inhaled.

"Please don't be mad at me." I cried while lowering my head.

I felt him grip my shoulders. "Taehyung-ah.. it's okay. I'm not mad okay? Let's get you home." He said and I nod. We continue to walk until we enter my house.

"I saw this canned tuna.. you want?" He ask but I shake my head.

"Go home now.. I'm okay. Promise.. see." I gave him a smile.

He pout. "Okay.. but.. uhh.. be safe okay? Close the door." He said and I nod. He put back down the can before leaving.

I sigh and stand up. I walk towards my bag where I store all my clothes. I open it and pull out a shirt. When I remove my shirt I look down and caressed my small bump.

"Hi.. I'm sorry we didn't eat dinner for tonight.. you had 3 croissants this morning, then.. you ate 5 of Jin hyung's cupcake. Then.. we had lunch.. 2 meals. Sorry." I talked to it. I smiled as I feel more of it. It's so cute! That's my pup! My baby! I'm carrying a baby'

"I'm carrying a baby.." I mumbled.. and that's when tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm carrying a baby.. I'm gonna be a eomma. Someone will calm me eomma." I cried on my bed.

I stopped crying and put on the shirt. I washed my face before heading to sleep..

When in the middle of the night I heard a loud bang. I slowly open my eyes but as I was about to see things clearly a cloth immediately blocked my airways making me unconscious and see darkness.

——————

Three days ago

Jungkook's POV

"You spent a rut with a lowlife omega?! You're such a disappointment! Aheun is here! She's an omega from the other pack! They have a very good genes! And their pack is rich! How could you do this!" I felt another whip on my legs but I just shut my eyes.

My parents found out this afternoon I spent my rut to that omega. Wolves from our pack saw me go to the woods and come back after three days so everyone think I spend my rut with an omega from them.

But who can blame me? I was desperate for a mate that time. And I don't even like Aheun! She's very.. very simple! She's boring and stuff. She's not my type and she's not for me.

"That's enough.. go to your room Jungkook! We're having a meeting." My father said. I just pursed my lips and nod before heading to my room. Head hang low.

When I enter my room I closed the door and walk towards my bed.

I lay down and sigh. "It's impossible you're not pregnant. You should be pregnant by now. Why aren't you coming here? I'll fight for you and the pup." I talked while looking at the ceiling.

"I know you're afraid. But you shouldn't be. I tried my best to control myself during the mating so that you won't feel terrified towards me and trust me. I thought you trust me. I will love you and the pup. Heck I'm already in love with you." I added..

"What if... I'm going to find you. And if you're pregnant we will leave this place and start a new life to the other twin so you won't feel scared and afraid. Right! That's what I'm going to do!" I said before standing up. I grab my bags and packed my clothes and stuff. I also bring some weapons incase on or way to other town we encounter wolves.

Then I approach a certain closet. A smile grew on my face as I open it.

There my old baby clothes are. I'll Bering these. So once our pup is born he or she will have clothes immediately. I was smiling the whole time while fixing the clothes and put it on a special bag. As I was about to pick up everything the door burst open.

Shit!

"Hyung!" I was shock to see Namjoon hyung And Hoseok Hyung by the door. They are also shock and their eyes are wide while looking at me.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?!" Namjoon Hyung Walk towards me.

I immediately put the bag that contains the baby clothes behind me. Scared that he'll snatch it away.

"Hyung I'll fine that omega! Hyung he's probably pregnant by now! I'm going to find him and leave with him!" I exclaimed smiling.

Namjoon Hyung And Hoseok Hyung look at each other.

Hoseok Hyung take a deep breath. "You're late.."

-to be continued-