5

Taehyung's POV

"You're not bringing my family anywhere!"

My head snap at my back and there I saw the familiar face I've seen almost a month ago. I stare at his mad expression and even me can feel his anger.

His brows furrowed and his jaw clenched. He's eyes are piercing to the guards that held me a while ago.

"Jungkook-

"No eomma! You're not going to do anything wrong to them! He's carrying my pup! Your grandchild! How can you order your men to do that?!" He cut his own mother. I was shocked for a moment when I hear him raise his voice.

He slowly turn around so even me faced his mom. That's when I realized his arms around my stomach. Warm and strong, I feel.. safe.

I look down and look on my stomach. "That's your appa." I mumbled, no one heard even Jungkook. Because he's too focused on his mom.

"Jungkook, he's a whore! He's a slut! He seduced you because he know you're in your rut! He planned all this!" I pursed my lips and shut my eyes.

Those.. are not true. Those are all lie. I didn't.. even know him at first.

"Stop! Just stop eomma! None of those are true! I'm the one who entered barge in his house! I am the one who begged for him to mate with me! Our mating is not forced or accident! Both have our consent! It's not like what you think!" Jungkook screamed. My head snap up and look at his eomma and appa.

Then I met his eomma's eyes. It immediately send shivers down my spine. But I felt myself moved. It's Jungkook who push me at his back.

I look down and felt my cheeks heat up, I feel.. protected.

"He's not your mate, Jungkook! You have Aheun!" His eomma screamed. A felt another pang in my heart so I hang my head low.

I felt Jungkook's hand slightly grip my arm. "I don't like her! She's not the omega for me! He is the omega for me! He's already carrying my pup! He's the omega for me!" Jungkook replied. I look around and saw that a lot of other wolves are looking at me. I felt a little  conscious and embarrassed.

But I felt hands on my cheeks. My head snap up and meet Jungkook's eyes. That's when I saw and realized how beautiful his eyes are. His eyes are o sparkling just like the stars.

"You're going to be fine, okay? I'm not letting them hurt you. You and the pup are safe as long as I'm with you, okay?" He said, smiling and his mad expression no longer to be seen. And replaced by a soft and smiling face. I feel once again safe. He makes me feel same.

I felt the warmness of his hands. I slowly nod.

But that little moment is destroyed by his mom's voice.

"Take him away from my son!" My eyes widened when I felt a hand grab my arm. But  I immediately got snatched back. And that's when I felt my arms on my side as Jungkook cover me with his body. Trying his best to protect me.

"Stop! It's an order! Said stop!"

Everyone stopped on their tracks as Jungkook suddenly roared. Even me got scared and my wolf just want to submit to him.

"Eomma! If you don't want him here then we will leave! I don't need this palace! I don't need this place and appa's position! I just want to live with them! We will leave this place!" Jungkook roared, his hands wrapped around my whole upper body.

"I'm sorry but I'm not the son you want! I've been obeying all your orders starting when I was a kid. But I had enough! You are not going to dictate to me who I just mate with! I'm old enough to decided for my life. And my decision is that I'll be taking responsibility to Taehyung and our pup. So if you might excuse us we are leaving this place!" I jolted up as Jungkook's voice raised once again.

"Let's go, my stuff are at my room." He said in a serious voice. I have no choice but to nod and move my feet. No one dared to stop him as his eyes are turning red.

When his mom once again speak. "Please don't. Fine, I won't kill that omega. I will let him stay here. But you are not going anywhere." His mom said. Jungkook stoped walking and so do I. I look at him confusedly.

"I'll think about it. Me and my mate will just talk. And I know he also needs rest. It's almost midnight. It's not good for the pup." Jungkook sternly said before we continue to walk.

We walk though the hallways. And what makes me blush is that he is carrying me. On his arms. My arms wrapped around his neck. He stopped in front of a door and open the door.

He closed it by kicking it and walk towards the bed. He slowly put my down. Carefully, and I once again felt safe.

"Sleep.. you need that." He said and I slowly nod. He tuck me in bed and smiled.

I bit my lower lip and avoid his gaze. He's.. handsome. His smile and his face features. His eyes and cute dimples.

"You okay?" My head snap at his direction and nod.

He chuckled. And it's so cute.

His hand moves on my head and starts coming my lucks with his fingers.

"I'm.. I'm just  still a little scared." I admitted. That's what I've been feeling since I got kidnapped. I do feel safe with him but still scared for my life. I'm still inside the palace. But like what he said, as long as I'm with him, me and the pup is safe.

He smiled. "Don't worry.. I'll protect you with all my will. But now let's sleep.. cause we have a lot to talk about the next morning." He said and my brows slowly furrowed.

"Like what?" I ask..

He slightly pout. "Hmm.. like the note I left you." He said and my brows furrowed.

Note? What note? There's no note.

"Sleep, don't stress yourself about it." He said and his next action surprised me.

He lean closer to my face before giving a kiss on my forehead.

He kissed me! And his lips are so soft!

"Goodnight, omega."

-to be continued-"