4

Jungkook's POV    

"You're late."

I look at Hoseok Hyung, my brows furrowed and my mouth formed a small 'o'.

"What do you mean? What do you mean I'm late?" I ask and Namjoon Hyung sigh.

"You're parents.. found where that omega lives. And now.. they sent guards to go and kidnap him."

My eyes widened and I immediately run towards the door. But only for me to be held back by the two elders.

"Hyung! I need to go to him first! I can't just.. let them get him!" As much as I try to escape from their grip. The two elder joint force and pul be back towards the center of my room.

I push my hair back and chuckle bitterly before aiming to run again.

"Jungkook stop-

"How Hyung?! That omega is probably carrying my pup by now! He needs me! They need me!" I said and Namjoon hyung look at me, adjusting his jaw.

"You have no choice not power. You're not the head alpha yet. You don't have any power to-

"I don't need power! I just need you two to let me pass so I can go to them!" I cut off. Feeling anger build up to me.

I faced my back at them and message my forehead.

"I gave him a note, I leave a note to him saying that if I get him pregnant he should go here and I'll help him." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"He's probably scared." I take a deep breath when I heard Hoseok hyung's voice.

"But he shouldn't be! I was so gentle and caring to him! I didn't mate with him by force! I begged and ask for his permission! Heck I didn't even go that rough just like those bastard alphas who force omegas to mate with them!" I saw how shock and surprised Hoseok and Namjoon Hyung is when I shout at them. By this time tears started flowing down my cheeks.

My hair already messed up and my face all red.

"I don't need power to save them. Because it's my responsibility as his mate and as the father of our pup. I just need to save them. Heck, I am willing to leave this place and live with them in other town or city. I am willing to let go of my inheritance just to be with them! Cause it's my responsibility as the father of that family!"

I put stress on every word I said so that both of them could feel how I am feeling right now.

"Family? Jungkook they are not your family." Namjoon Hyung said.

I shake my head. "If that omega is pregnant with my pup.. they are already my family. We are already a family. And that will really happen if you two just let me go to his damn house and save them! I need to save my family, Hyung!" My voice cracked but I don't care. I just want to send the message to them that they have to let me go and go to that omega.

We became silent for a moment, until a knock is heard by the door.

"The omega is here."

My eyes widened and immediately rush outside. I run towards the main hall and there I saw... a male on a white shirt and brown pants. A white cloth covering his beautiful eyes, both feet and hands are tied up.

"No.." I mumbled as I felt tears stream down my cheeks.

It's really him.

"Jungkook.. is this the omega?" I slowly look at my mom, more tears threatening to fall.

I slowly nod. "Y-Yes.. but please let him go." I said before looking back at the omega who's just laying down on the cold floor.

"Start the whipping!"

Taehyung's POV

"Start the whipping!"

My head jolt up as I heard someone screamed.

Then it got followed by..

"No! Eomma don't! Please!" That voice.. it's Jungkook! I'm in the palace!

Oh no.

"Ah!" I hissed as I felt a stingy pain on my back. I crunched up even more to hide my stomach.

I at least need to protect the pup.

"Eomma! No! Stop! Stop what you're doing!" It's him again. Trying to stop them and save us.

"Remove his blindfold." I felt my head being lift up. Light strikes my sight before I felt my head drop on the stone floor. Gladly I was able to control it.

"Omega!" I look at Jungkook and there I saw him about to run towards me but his mom stopped him.

She slowly walk towards my direction, my lips started shaking as her feet stopped in front of my face. And that's when I felt pain strike my face.

"Eomma!"

My body turn to the other side as the lady kicked my by the forehead. And I felt blood streaming down my nose.

Then another kick at the back that made me turn around again and face the old lady.

I saw her aim a kick.. towards my stomach.

I crunch up more and hide my stomach. It's like a slow motion that I saw her sway her feet towards my growing stomach.

When I suddenly screamed.

"I'm pregnant!"

Silence echoed through the hall. I open my eyes and saw the old lady frozen. Looking in front of her but not me.

"What, did you say?!" She sternly ask..

I swallowed the lump in my throat and take a deep breath. "I'm... I'm pregnant." I mumbled. I saw her foot turn around.

Then her next order almost make me choke on my saliva.

"Bring him to the electric room. That omega deserves death."

My eyes widened as I felt my body being lift up. I started squirming while losing hope at the moment.

But I felt being snatched. And immediately got cage by strong arms. My eyes snap open and I saw the guard with wide eyes looking at me..

Then even me got hit by the next words.

"You're not bringing my family anywhere!"

-to be continue-