Disclaimer

Bighit decides to have a surprise, and add a girl group into their company. Introducing Unique, Bang Si-Hyuk makes Bangtan take them under their wings as they're the second group to debut. Jungkook gets to close to one of the girls and falls for her, not knowing that Tae is falling for her as well. Leaving them in a difficult situation. Did I also mention that she was black?

♬♪♭♫♪

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

This book is an ambw story. And it's also a work of fiction. The characters found in this book are allusions to real people and none of the situations and personalities in here represent or reflect them in real life. However the original characters in this book are my intellectual property. Again this is a work of fiction and just a story written by a fan that doesn't want anyone to take from this as me portraying BTS as denigrating and violating the images of them.

♬♪♭♫♪

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

1. There may be grammar mistakes within the story. Don't be shy to point them out if there are, but don't be rude about it.

3. Yes there will be other ships in the story. Side ships will be obvious in the plot, there may also be a poly relationship seeing as this is a taekook fanfic. 

4. I don't authorize any translations nor reposting of my work. It's my work and I worked really hard on writing and plotting this story for my readers, so don't plagiarize. 

5. Yo I need some comments up in this book y'all! I can not stress this enough. I love seeing what you guys comment, I know that most of my readers are funny as hell and I wanna see them in here! Also please VOTE, again please VOTE

♬♪♭♫♪

𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

1. Now if I end up writing smut in this book please don't come after me if your bias don't top/bottom. The way I write them in the smut is how I visualize them as being, and I mean that in a none creepy way. So please don't comment on here and criticize me.

2. I will delete any comments that I find on here that is doing the opposite of what the author (me) requested of you (the reader) to respect in this intro.

3. I ALSO WANT TO SAY THIS AGAIN JUST IN CASE NO ONE UNDERSTOOD UP THERE IN AUTHOR'S NOTE. DON'T. FUCKING. PLAGARISE. MY WORK! I worked to damn hard for making up a girls group and the plot so it'll be best if you don't. I will find you and report your ass. Thank you ^^!

4. And lastly I just want to say, I will try making songs here for my oc characters and other activities. But I will also be using other musical artists music as well. That does not mean I will be claiming it as my own, since it is that artists work. So don't come after me, cause I'm telling y'all before hand.

All rights reserved © 2021 by @Hobibbymama218