Chapter 11:

Sorry that Chapter 11 is kinda short, but Chapter 12 has a lot of things going on so. 

Ben's POV

Jessica was wearing a white dress with heels and jewelry. She also had a fluffy beige and grey fluffy jacket, and a nice pink purse. She was wearing Chanel glasses and, no surprise, her bodyguards were standing right behind her. No sign of Leo Shang though.

"Come on, we need to get a better look." Erica continued, "Someone needs to distract the bodyguards."

"I'm on it," Mike said as he put on his most charming smile, changed his pitch of voice a bit, and put on some sunglasses Erica had.

He walked up to Jessica casually and started, "Hey, um Isabella, maybe we should go head over to Chick-Fil-A, I'm not really in the mood for teriyaki."

Erica was already on her way to distract the bodyguards. She put on some sunglasses and mimicked Jessica, "Can you guys sit over there near the burger place, I'm going to head to the bathroom." The bodyguards reluctantly went to sit over there, as they didn't like the idea of being away from Jessica. And the bodyguards didn't question Erica at all, even though she had a slightly different outfit, they didn't seem to notice.

Mike and Jessica continued, "Um, I'm sorry I think you may have the wrong person," Jessica replied. 

Erica stepped in, that was my cue. I came in with her. Zoe, Jawa and Chip followed. "No, we don't have the wrong person at all," Erica said, returning to her normal self. "Remember us?"

"Ben Coolman? Well, actually Ben Ripley, and Sasha, who's actually Erica?"

"Hey," I said, "I mean, um, we need you to come with us." Erica casually kicked me in the shin. "Ow! What the heck. I only said 'Hey' I was trying to be nice."

Erica continued leading the way, "Your gorilla bodyguards over there think you're in the bathroom so can't make this too long. So you better chose the easy way. Got it."

"Uh, what, okay," Jessica said.

"What do you have to do with SPYDER," Mike said.

"Oh we're going straight to the point, I guess," Jawa said.

"Weren't we supposed to ease into it?" Chip said.

"Shut up, we don't have time to ease into it," Erica stated. "Now what do you know about SPYDER."

"Nothing. SPYDER?" Jessica replied.

We explained everything to her. How it was that organization that had Murray and Ashley, and her father was working with Murray. Her memory soon came back.

"Well, I don't know if this is something but I've been getting these weird texts. I have them saved here, but I haven't replied."

"Show them to us," Erica demanded.

Jessica pulled up the messages and handed us her phone.

We read them one by one:

JESSICA SHANG, WE NEED YOU TO MEET US AT THE DUBAI MALL AT 6 O'CLOCK, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. AT THE NIKE SHOE STORE.

MH

MISSION BP IS A GO! YOU ARE THE MAIN PART OF THE PLAN, SO DON'T BE LATE. MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER MISSION BP. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT US.

MH

We all knew what those initials stood for. Murray Hill. Suddenly I had a bad feeling in the bottom of my stomach. I reached into my pocket, and soon panic filled me. It wasn't there. Where could it be?

"I think I might have something to do with this also," I said.

"What!" Everyone said.

"So, I might have gotten the same note that Jessica did. It said the exact words, except it was a note."

"And you didn't think to tell us before!" Erica looked mad.

"I was but then, we decided to go to Dubai Mall, so I thought since I was with you guys I would be safe, and I wouldn't have to go meet Murray. I didn't even know it was Murray until now. I didn't get any initials on mine."

"Well, it's almost 1800 o'clock. And Murray didn't really give you a choice did he?" Erica said. "The plan is you go alone, with Jessica, and figure out what he wants. We'll all be near the area in case anything happens. That's all you do. Understand?"

"Yes," I said. 

XXX

We found the Nike shoe store after a while of looking. I couldn't see any sign of Murray. But I knew we had to go in. Jessica and I entered at the same time. 

"Hello, welcome to Nike, what can I help you with today?" I knew that voice too well. Murray Hill. "C'mon let's go to the back, we have some limited edition shoes waiting there for you Miss Shang."  He leaned towards us and whispered, "Don't make me use this," He tapped a gun in his pocket. "so follow me, don't ask questions."

I certainly didn't like the idea of being shot, and I'm sure Jessica didn't either. "You'll be fine," I said to Jessica. and I replied to Murray with, "We'll choose the easy way."

"Good, I thought so. Ashley is waiting in the back and we have a very fun surprise for you, Ben!" 

"Your surprises are never fun," I replied. 

He laughed and said, "Ben, ah, sometimes you crack me up." 

"What about you Jess? Oh, I like that, Jess. I'm going to call you Jess, okay? Anyways I haven't heard from you." He opened the door and led us down some stairs. 

"It's Jessica. Where is my father?"

"Oh don't worry, he should be here soon." He checked his watch. "Oh, I guess I ruined the surprise for you," He snapped his fingers, "Dang it!" 

We followed him down the stairs to find us face to face with Ashley Sparks. Apparently, she got a beam installed down there. She did a back handspring and a backflip and landed completely stable, without falling. "Judge that said I didn't stick the landing, ugh." She said under her breath. 

"Hello, Ben, and Jessica right. Your outfit is weird you should get a leotard." Ashley said.

"And you should get some pants," Jessica replied. 

"Anyway, we have a little surprise for you, but first we need to talk to you guys."

We sat down at the "desk". And Murray started with, "What do you know."

"About what," I replied. 

"Everything, Mission BP, and anything we have planned."

"Okay well, I know there is a mole. Someone injected Mulchagan poison into Erica and I know that flight attendant and passenger had something to do with it. And I know nothing about Mission BP."

Ashley and Murray whispered. "Okay, well you are about to learn more about Mission BP, right now."

Soon my parents came in. I was in shock. Leo Shang was there too. "And who are these people?" they said. 

"I'm your son!" I exclaimed.

"We have no son and we work for SPYDER. All of us." My mother said.

Panic filled me. It soon made sense. They had brainwashed my parents...