Chapter 8:

This chapter can get a little confusing. Make sure to read the names well. I'll give you a little help here. 

(student) Erica: Juniper                                                   Flight Attendants:

(student) Ben: Ethan                                                         Agent Lane, Agent Monroe, Agent Brown

(student)Zoe: Sophia                                                        Wheelchair Assitance: Agent Roger

(student)Chip: Jack                                                            Security: Agent William                                      

(student)Jawa: Aaron                                                       Teacher's Assitant: Agent Jones                                                             

(student)Mike: Noah 

(teacher) Alexander: Kyle 

I hope that made sense. It will probably make more sense once you read the chapter but yeah. I had to go back while writing to make sure that I put the correct names and everything.

Ben's POV

The plane ride to Dubai would have been perfectly fine if Alexander hadn't forgotten his luggage in his room. We had to go back when we were already on our way to the airport. While we were going back, Erica was yelling at Alexander, and I was kind of just stuck in the middle. When we finally were able to get Alexander's luggage, we got back into the car. 

We ran to the airport to check-in. Then Cyrus called Alexander. He told Alexander to find somewhere where there weren't many people. Once we found a small spot away from the crowd of people trying to get through security, we put the phone on speaker. Cyrus said, "Ben, open Erica's suitcase and find the leg brace." I opened the suitcase and dug through many different kinds of safety boxes marked explosives. I found a leg brace that looked like a brace for a broken ACL.

"Is it supposed to be a brace the size of my entire leg?"

"Yes, it's for your fake broken ACL. Now put it on."

"Why me?"

"You look like the type of person who would damage their ACL."

"Er, okay?" I slipped the brace on.

"Alexander go ask for a wheelchair because Ben can't walk a lot. Erica, you play Ben's best friend from school. Alexander, you will play a teacher. We've brought some other so-called students, to help."

Then Cyrus hung up. And just like that, I see Zoe, Chip, Jawa, and Mike walk towards us. "Hey, I heard we are playing as students, going on a field trip," Mike said.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." I said, "Cyrus just told us."

"So where are we headed?" Zoe asked.

"You don't know?" I said.

"Nope. We don't even know what type of clothes are in our suitcases, because they were already packed for us." Chip said.

"Oh, well-"

"Dubai," Erica added.

Everyone looked at her. "We are going to Dubai."

"For real! Dubai. Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to go there." Zoe said.

"Same," Mike added.

"It looks so cool," Jawa said.