Butterflies

Rainbow Dash POV-

so i met this really pretty girl beside my locker her name was fluttershy. she was wearing a yellow long sleeved shirt, she had a medium long brown skirt on with 3 pink butterflies on it and was wearing dark brown slippers. we chatted for a little bit and she said yes to becoming my friend. i was really excited and i noticed how we have the same class and lunch schedule. i thought to my self ' man am i lucky to have a really beautiful friend in my classes and lunch ' i took her hand and held it through out the hallways unitl we made it to first period' we sat in our assigned seats which i was beside her in the back' i was paying attention through out half of the class and the other half i was just looking at fluttershy who seemed to be staring at me also ' ' when i would catch her she would turn her head back to the teacher so shed made me think she wasnt looking at me but i think she knew i saw her and she blushed ' ' i chuckled a littled and payed attention to what dr whooves was saying ' ' 1 hour later ' ' bell rings ' ' i walked out of the classroom with fluttershy and headed to our next class which was math ' ' i didnt care how long the classes were as long as im with flutteshy im happy ' i think i might like her...woah..well she is really beautiful..no wait i cant think that shes my friend plus i dont want to ruin our frienship...ill just keep it in...ugh...i feel like i have butterflies in my stomach'