⁰². ᵂᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴼᵛᵉʳ ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 || 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴

   THE HOWLING WIND MIXED WITH THE ROARING OF THE JET ENGINES ON NOVA'S BACK WERE MUFFLED BY HER HELMET. A hexagon spun on her hud, showing where the Quinjet was and how far it was. They were about 1 minute away from the jet and would escort it back. Much to Nova's dismay though.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw Cooper's white figure slowly following close beside her. "How do you like the new suit?" She asked as the blonde turned his helmeted head towards her.

"Oh, man. I don't feel like my balls have shrivelled up inside me." He laughed.

Nova gagged in disgust. "Too much, Coop. Way too much."

This type of banter and conversation always happened over their coms whenever they flew. Despite them escorting a legend and a famous scientist. It didn't take their full attention as it should. Being in the sky, they didn't care for much else than being in the moment for as long as they could.

"Athena, can you patch me into coms with the pilots?" Nova asked as she gradually angled herself upwards. Heightening her altitude that Cooper matched in random. "Same for me, Zeus," Cooper added as he followed Uroso girl elevate to an even higher altitude

They were now facing upwards and flying through the clouds. A smile soon appeared on Nova's lips as she could the blue sky beginning to peak out through the thin layer of the cloud. And soon, she burst through the crowd with a trail of the white mist following her a few feet until she came to a slow stop. Hovering in the air with the energy in her jets easing a bit to keep her in a steady spot.

Cooper appeared as he hovered beside her. Both of them got a beautiful view of the wide ocean that the Hellicarrier hovered above. "I will never get sick of this." He sighed as he looked at the girl beside him.

Even though he couldn't see her expression he knew she was smiling ear to ear. "Me neither."

Their moment was cut off by a beeping noise alerting the two APEX pilots. The beeping stopped and was replaced with a voice wave appearing in the corner of their HUD with the name of Brandon Ward as the pilot.

"This is, Pilot Ward. How far are you two from accompanying us on our wonder flight?" The pilot asked as Nova glanced at Cooper.