Chapter 36 "Secret Reveals"

Chapter 36 *The last*

"Come on! Answer your damn phone!" I cursed. I have been calling Daisy for the past 10 minutes and she wouldn't pick up her damn phone.
"Hello?" She answered
"Finally! I thought that you might be dead for a second"
"Me? Dead? I'm immortal honey"
"Okay miss, where are you?"
"The mall"
"The what? Are you kidding me?"
"No I'm not. I'm shopping for the funeral"
"What kind of friends are you?"
"Loyal one"
"I bet on that" I rolled my eyes even that I know that she can't see me "Can I come over?"
"You want to shop along? What kind of friends are you?"
"No! Come over your house. Can I meet you there?"
"Okay I'll be there, party pooper" I hanged up. I can't handle another word from her, I do also feel ache while talking to her 'cause she is not sad, unhappy or even depressed over Beck. Fuck her! I don't even want to  goodbye her at the moment.
I turned on my engine and moved slowly once more to her house.

**

"So you're saying that, you're leaving? For good?" She half yelled at me
"Sorry again but I have to" I apologized for the billion time now.
"To Egypt then?"
"Yeah" I guess so
"When?"
"Now!" I ran before she could catch me
"Victoria you know that you'll die soon. Don't escape it" She yelled from her window, loud enough for me to hear it from her parking lot. I stood still in my place. How could she-? "You know?" I yelled back in confusion and horror. Is she 'The A' ?
"Do you really think that Beck is as unfaithful as you are? At least he respects our friendship."
"What do you exactly know?" I crossed my arms at her.
"Everything and I mean it when I  say everything. I was a bit away from knowing who wants your head while you were busy enough to not care to share. And you consider us friends? We are not from now one. Enjoy being murdered Victoria Adams! 'Cause you will be murdered slowly and so damn hard!! " She shuts her window with a great sound. I wiped my tears and jumped into the driver seat of my BMW. I don't wanna pull away from this driveway. She knew and I'm totally okay with it but that she knew from someone else and played that she doesn't have a clue of what I have been through is unbarred. I did that for her, I didn't tell her for her own safety but now she knows. Well done Vic! Now you have literally no one to cry over you! And that's why I will sacrifice myself dear little girl, I'll save my mother and sisters and let them have my happily ever after. Hell! This damn mobile won't stop buzzing. 'Don't answer. It's no good'  Okay little Vic, as you wish. I finally moved away from her driveway and I have no clue where I am going. I guess I'll just keep moving till tomorrow. I'll follow my mind tomorrow towards the end.

Harry's P.O.V

"Fuck!" I cursed slamming the damn door. She left without even  letting me explain the reason why I can't walk properly. Plus, she thinks that I wanna kill her.
"Please answer. Girl please" I talked to my phone. I gotta get her back. She can't just walk away like that, thinking that I'm danger while she's in real danger. "Damn!" She wouldn't answer. 'You know where to find her right?' Actually, I might do. Thanks subconscious.
I ran as fast as I could out of the door to stop a taxi. I don't know the name of the place but I gave him instructions to her special place.
"Yes!" I cried at the sight of her car "By the river, please"
"You sure sir? It's not a safe area"
"I'm sure just pull off here" Did she know that it's not a safe area?
I jumped off the car to see the boat over the other end of the river. Shit! I can't swim with an injured leg. Now what?
I kept searching the place for any other boat or a huge floating wood or something like that. 'What about that?' My head talked and my head snapped at the rope hanging on the huge tree branch.
"It's gonna be worth it!" I ran towards it hanging on it and screaming as I closed my eyes. That was a great adrenaline rush.
"Victoria!" I called for her "Victoria don't run please. I'm here to explain. I'm here for you and will always be" I yelled searching for the tree where she once took me . "Please" I whispered looking at my legs for a second to spot something shinny covered by the green grass. 'My Queen' it read. Her necklace!
"Victoria!" I yelled once more spotting a shadow up the hill. "Victoria, please wait" I ran up the hill as fast as I could.
Nothing. There was nothing at all up there and I couldn't even see anybody around this place.
I stopped to think for a second to realize that my phone was buzzing in my pocket
"Hey. I know that you're around, please do not run away. Please, I'm yours and will always be"
"Harry stop this shit. You gotta-"
"Niall?" I cut him in disappointment
"Yes, Niall. Where's Vic?"
"She-"
"You gotta get her" he cut me "You gotta take her somewhere safe. Sam knew that she is gonna get kidnapped before midnight which is 15 minutes away"
I turned around to face the tree, holding my tears 'cause I know that it's already too late
'Time over. The bird is now on the ground, Styles. Well done. All the love ~A' was written with a red material on the solid tree
"Harry? Are you still there?"
"I am but she is not" I can't bear that. I can't bear the fact of her disappearance. I don't know what to do or where to go. Where should I look for this damn piece of shit? I have no clue of of where she is and I have no signs to follow. My knees couldn't bear that either that I'm lying of  the green grass and my own floods of rain.
"Harry are you crying over her? Have you even listened to me? Where in the hell are you?" I looked to my phone that is surrounded by green. Does he know?
"Where is she?" I asked as calm as I could
"I just said that I'll pick you and we will search in the places that Sam has detected that Victoria might be. She belives that something good is happening soon. In or what?"
"Pick me from the river side along the free way"
"There's a river along the free way?" He asked in confusion
"I'll meet you at 'Great Goods' supermarket okay?" I said after giving up on telling him my- our spot. "But hurry"
"Okay. On my way"
"You're mine Vic, and I won't let someone take something that isn't his to take" I talked to the necklace in my hand wiping away my last tear.