Chapter 14 "He wants me"

Chapter 14

It's the next morning and I couldn't stop thinking about those texts. I've started to freak out because of those texts it's like A in Pretty Little Liars who kill some people to bury secrets with them, but in this case he wants me away from Harry, maybe it's just a fangirl or something like that. He's Harry Styles my first fuckin' crush and I'll try to make him get after me, but what if this A will hurt him not me!! This can't be true. I need some rest and I'll think about it later after I eat something or maybe I'll postpone it for later even after this trip or something.

I went downstairs to get something to eat and I found my mum down there

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I stepped into the kitchen

"I was thirsty"

"Ohh" I can ask her "Mum can I ask you for something?"

"What is it?"

"You know Harry right? Harry Styles"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well he asked me if I can go with him ... them" I corrected "On a trip to his father's beach house"

"You're punished remember?"

"Yeah I know but please let me go I've learned my lesson"

"You didn't even stay at home for a whole day"

"I know I know but I'm still tied"

"No way" She said leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs

"Please" I said loudly

"NO" She said leaving me alone here

"Ughhh" I groaned opening the fridge and I took an apple, some chocolate biscuits and a bottle of water, oh and I saw some cupcakes so I took 2 of them. I'm not that hungry but I'm bored.

After I went upstairs and ate all of this while looking for a job and writing some of the numbers that I should call or the addresses that I should visit and it's already Five-thirty in the morning I heard my father going downstairs, he's the only one who wakes up this early in summer. I went downstairs to catch him before he leave.

"Dad wait" I said while getting down the staircase as fast as I can

"What's wrong sweetie?" He said opening the door

"I wanted to ask you for something"

"What is it? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah it's just- this guy Harry who came yesterday-"

"Yeah"

"He asked me if I can go on a trip with him and his friends"

"Darling I can't let you go with some lads somewhere by your own"

"Oh they’re not only lads, they'll get their girls too"

"What about the punishment" That means that he agrees but he cannot find an excuse to keep me in except my mother excuse. The Punishment, I know him well

"What punishment? I wasn't even at home the last two days"

"Right"

"I've learned my lesson and I'll never do something behind your back again as long as you'll agree with my desires" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me "Ok I'll never do it again" I guess

"Ok have fun" He said kissing my forehead "When will you go?" 

"Tomorrow I guess and we'll stay there for two days"