Chapter 24 "Still bffs or.. ?"

Chapter 24

Harry’s P.O.V

“What the hell was that? Is she your girlfriend now?” Paul snapped at me right after Victoria’s disappearance

“Yes she is” I answered

“When was that?” He turned his body from the passenger seat to face me

“Today, before packing”

“Is that why you asked me to be there at the funfair? To take your next step?”

“I-“

“I’m not finished” He cuts me “This girl is the reason why your pictures while getting out of this police office are everywhere, people think that you did something. This girl is not good for you, I’m talking to you as a father and if you were my son I would get this girl away from you” What the fuck? I can’t even reply to him because if I did it will be disrespectful.

“I’m not gonna leave her, she means a lot to me. I just can’t let her go” I said then took a look out of the window

“Well, you’ve already done that. You won’t see her in months”

“I'm hoping that I can come here once or twice in the weekends”

“In your dreams, we have no spare time between shows and countries”

“I can-“

“No you can’t. We need you here more than her” He cuts me and I’m really pissed off right now

“Whatever” I won’t fight with him anyway so this is all pointless.

I took my phone out of my pocket to try to text her but no answer, she must be asleep right now. My lazy girl. I smiled at the thought, even when she’s not here she can make me smile.

*Text me when you wake up* I texted

*I miss you, love*I texted a minute later then I remembered her twitter account and I kept reading each tweet and I didn’t bother to resist the wide smile on my face. Most of her tweets are about us, I mean me and the boys by us. Her last tweet was a week ago and it was about her best day ever. The concert. The concert? Oh it feels like ages ago not only a week.

‘Love might be hard to get sometimes but it's still there’ I tweeted hopping she’ll see it. Who am I kidding of course she will, if she heard my wish now she would say ‘Excuse me I’m a directioner over here, show some respect’ This time a light laugh got out of my mouth while I’m staring at my phone screen.

“Let’s go boys” Paul said as we reached the airport then me and Niall jumped out of the car so do the rest behind us.

*I’m at the airport now, gonna miss you babe* I sent my last text to her then I went to the building and those screams might cause me a headache soon.

Victoria’s P.O.V

A week passed and I haven’t heard anything from Harry after those adorable texts he sent before leaving the UK. I text him few times but no answer. I spent my last week of the summer in my room only getting out few times to grab some food or to go to the bathroom. Beck is busy because his family is moving next door. I’ve helped him a little bit only because I found nothing else to do actually. Daisy found a new job at Costa and there’s a place for me there too but I can’t, not until I remove the cast. My sisters are always out and I’m always in, I feel something missing, I miss him so much that I don’t feel well without him. Everyone is busy around me even my first boyfriend and I’m left here. Alone.

The first day I opened my eyes on his last text *I'm at the airport now, gonna miss you babe* and the smile never left me that day, I felt … Great. But I’m afraid it was my last smile because I was disappointed when he didn’t answer my texts, I do understand his job and that he’s probably busy so I left my phone on the nightstand for the rest of the day, well it remained there for the whole week and every time I open the phone and find nothing I get more disappointed.