Chapter 31 "Trust Nobody"

Chapter 31

Niall's P.O.V

Something wrong is happening. This guy over they was talking and Victoria was answering. Does she know him?! I couldn't see his face 'cause he was dressing in full black from head to toe.

"What the Hell?!" I shouted looking at Vic "Who's he?!" She stood still I  her place only shocked "Do you know him?! Did he do anything to you?" I step closer and give her a small touch in the arm the pull my hand away when she shivers. "Umm .. who's he?"

"Who's Who?!" She finally talks

"The one on the phone?"

"Umm .. ughh"

"Do you even know him?"

"I- He-" I cross my eyebrows in confusion

"Huh?!"

"I can't talk about it. I'm sorry."

"Why?" Did he ..? "What did he do to you?"

"Nothing. It's just that- I can't"

"Why? I swear I won't tell anyone"

"You will. I'm sorry"

"Don't you trust me?" She remained silent for a second then walked away with no word and I followed her she kept running faster and faster and I moved fast too "Stop!" I shouted

"It's gonna rain come inside"

"Go in Niall" She and he voice was crying as she slowed down

"Are- Are you crying? " I asked grabbing her making her to stop and face me and she shook her head

"Don't" I don't know what else to say or to do. Should I ... ?! No, You promised to forget about it. Don't.  Okay little Mr . Horan tell me what to do with this innocent little broken girl.

"Come" I opened my arms to her and took her into them. She's crying so hard and I don't even know why, but I still feel the same about her.

"Wanna go home?" She nodded and pulled away. I took her hands and lead her to the car as rain drops started to fall.

We both jumped into the cold car. I checked on her every second to see her resting on the window as her tears fell along with the heavy rain outside.

I pulled into her lot waiting for a word or an action, I tried to talk myself but my tongue failed me.

"Thanks for the ride"

"No need" She opened the door then closed it again

"If Harry woke up, make sure he doesn't know I was there"

"What? Why?"

"Things aren't going well between us lately. He better not know anything"

"Okay"

"And thanks for the Horan hug, it's one of the most famous ones" She finally show me her bright wonderful smile

"Naaaah, it was nothing to be mentioned"

"Thanks" She finally left the car and I stayed over there, waiting in the car then my pocket buzzed

"Hello?" I answered

"Is the mission done Horan?"

"Yes it is, she's totally broken and she went home now"

"Good job, now go back to the hospital" "Okay"

Victoria's P.O.V

Days passed. Only two days passed so damn slow and Nothing important happened. Niall passed passed by few times to make sure I'm okay and to tell me if something happened in the hospital but nothing happened, even Harry is still out of consciousness. I had barely talked to anyone and ate only a couple of chocolate bars in the past two days.