Chapter 30 "Breaking Dawn"

Chapter 30

Victoria's P.O.V

"WHAT?! What do you mean by 'break up'? Are you serious? We can't break up. Impossible. " He snapped at me which only helped the tears to grow up faster. I can barely catch my breath

"As .. As" Oh god I can't.

I ran out of the car immediately as he climbed off too following me and calling my name over and over again but I'm sure that my face is miserably miserable that no one have to see it, plus facing him is the last thing I want right now

"Hey Vic, stop. Slow down girl"

I reached for the bell and kept ringing like a mad little child

"Hey!!" He was about to catch a whole of my arm but luckily my dad opened the door. I didn't see him but his 'hey' was something that I can easily identify.

I rushed inside to my room leaving them behind

I closed the door and threw my body on the bed. Oh and I hated drama ?! I'm so pathetic. Let's be fair, if it ia for me I'd never ever dump him but leaving him for good would be better for him than me. I'm ready to have a miserable life as long as I know he's enjoying his. I'm the reason that his smile appears every once in a while. I'm the reason that a creepy sends him frightening texts from time to time that only cloud up his mind. I have a good reason to dump him. His own goodness.

"Darling. Open the door" Mum yelled from the other side of the room "Sweetie, let me at least check on you"

"I'm fine" I said throw the tears but it came out so slow and broken totally opposite to what I managed to say. And I thought I was strong?!

"Dear" She paused before continuing "Your dad refuses to let Harry in and now they're both outside fighting and none of them want to tell me what's going on." Fighting? Dad doesn't even know why am I crying "Tell me so I can help you"

"I said I'm fine. Tell dad to let him go" I buried my face into the pillow and let go of the rivers inside me once more.

"Harry doesn't want to go either, please let me help" without thinking my heel turned on to unlock the door for her, not that I'm planning to say anything but she can't just stay out there. It's rude.

"Oh honey" She said once she saw my face "Come here" She took me into her arms and I continued sopping. To be fair, her huge is more comfortable and warm than any other huge, even Harry or my father, literally anyone.

"It's okay, whatever happened between you two, you are fine now. You are with us" Oh mum. I do really miss home so much.

"Forget about everything. Go and wash your face, change your clothes and I'll wait here for you" No please stay. I wish those words came out as I managed to but as I cannot talk through the tears and the hard breathe, I didn't let go of her. My sadness is about to leave me because of her magic so I guess staying in her arms for a little while will be good. She didn't say anything but kept rubbing up and down my back.

The voices out there is obvious now but it's not only Harry and dad, they have a company.

I pulled back when my sadden is half way near disappearing.

"Are you okay?" I nodded at her then walked silently to the bathroom.

The voices from out there are getting higher and higher with every step I take. My name was mentioned few times but I didn't give a shit.

I entered the bathroom with an empty head, eyes out of tears and a pale face. I changed my pants and turned out back to my room. I don't know why I didn't change my top or wash my face but as I said, I have an empty head.