Chapter 17 "Goin' on a trip"

Chapter 17

I was left yesterday with my thoughts and I couldn't sleep. Who's that person and why he wants me away from Harry? Is that one he was talking about is Harry? Maybe he meant Beck! But why would some creepy guy wants me away from another one? May be he has a crush on me? I laughed at my thoughts. I mean, Beck is the only guy I know till now and Harry is the second one so it's all the way far from truth. I can feel the sunlight going through the window but I didn't bother myself to look at the window because all what I'm thinking about is the creepy unknown guy, it looks like A from Pretty Little Liars or that puppet from Saw, all of the horror movies or TV shows that I've watched are passing through my mind.

My mobile buzzes few times but I'm still frozen in place, I can't stop thinking, did that A meant the word BLOOD? Will someone close to me die? Should I go to this trip? Hell yeah I should because a trip with Harry and the boys not a thing that should be missed so I'll go. Finally I moved from my place and checked the time, it's 9:30 AM, I have only 2 hours and thirty minutes to go so I'll start packing my bags but I'll check the mobile first of course.

There are 6 texts and 1 missed call. The first text is from Harry, well the first 4 are from him and 1 from Bake and the last one is from A 'The unknown'

I took I deep breathe and postponed it for a while to open Harry's.

*Hey wake up so you can pack your stuff*

*I hope you didn't forget about the trip again*

*Come on lazy wake up* Aww he was trying to wake me up that's cute, maybe that's why he called but my mobile is always silent so I didn't notice.

Bakie's one said *Hey I know that you're asleep now* Am I that lazy?*but there's something I need to tell you so call me when you wake up* I wonder what's wrong? I feel ashamed from myself because I wasn't in touch with Bake and Daissy from a while. Now one text is left.

I took a deep breathe then I saw *Sometimes the distance is duty* seriously? Like seriously? Is it a kind of joke? 

My mobile buzz cuts me off and it's Harry. I took a deep breath before answering

"Hey" I answered throwing this shitty message away from my mind

"Finally you woke up" He answered me and a small laugh left my mouth

"Yeah but I couldn't sleep well though" I said and the smile is still on my face

"Why?" Opss

"I kept thinking what I'll wear for the trip and what I'll take with me?" I lied, I won't ever tell him about this unknown creepy person

"You girls always think about those stuff" He said after a small laugh and I'm relieved that he believed it

"Yeah and I haven't decided yet" I said and he kept laughing and I don't understand why "What's so funny?" I asked

"You" He said while continuing his laugh

"Stop!" I half shouted

"Ok" He said trying to keep it but he failed and I don't understand what's so funny but a smile is drawn on my face

"Well I'll go and call me when U finish" I said

"No wait I'll stop"

"Good boy"

"Mean girl"

"Bye" I said trying to make joke right here

"No wait no I'll be a good boy believe me"