Chapter 14 part 1~

Hey guyssss. I am sorry that I didn't post anything but I had school and so.
Let's begin
Sid's pov:
...Avu and Ashu. Ran and I began to beat them badly. After all we are devils. After some time Dada, Luck, Jai, Bhabhi, I Mean Vaishu di and Ari came. Reem came to. They tried to stop them, but we weren't stopping. When Ashu suddenly scream Avu's name. I turned and saw that Avu was unconscious. I took here in a bridal style to my car and drove to the private hospital.
Pov ends
Sid: We need the doctor now!
Nurse: Pls fill the formula first.
Sid: WHAT THE HELL! CAN'T U SEE THE GIRL IS IN A CRITICAL CONDITION!
Nurse: Pls calm done...
Doctor: Why is it here so....OMG. Bring that Girl in the OP-room.
(Au:Idk what An OP-room is in english. It's a room where u check up the patient.)
Nurse:Ok doctor.

20 minutes later

Doctor: The girl fainted because someone misbehaved with her. Or I think that. You can take her tomorrow morning and I need someone from her family to sign that paper.
Sid: Ok doctor I will call here brother and Thank you.
Doctor: It's my job.
Sid:Can you please tell that nurse to let the people in who are in a critical conditio, because someone's live can be in dangerous in every second.
Doctor:Oh didn't know that.
Jai:Sid! Where is Avu? Is she fine?
Sid:She is-
Reem:Why aren't you answering? How did this happen? Answer?
Sid: Actually-
Ashu:Sid! Is Avu fine? Why was she faint? Answer!
Abhinavi:Sid! Why aren't you answering?!
(Au: He can't answer because you people are cutting him non stop dumbus!
All without Sidneet and Lucky: Hey! We aren't cutting him! Go and write the story! The poor reader are getting bored!
Au:What ever 🙄🤭)
*back to story*

Sid: Lucky, Ran why don't you also give me food with your questions?Can you guys shut your fucking mouth?!
Abhi:LANGUAGE Sid!
Sid:Sorry bhaya. She is not in danger and she can come tomorrow morning home. But why did she faint?I mean the boys did the same with Ashu and she didn't faint?🤨🤔
Jai: Actually...
Ashu glaring at Jai:It will be better if Avneet will tell you.
Sid:Okay🤨🤐🤷‍♂️
(Au:It's the first time I used the emojie 🤷‍♂️, cause I usually use the emojie 🤷‍♀️. 😂).
Ashu:I will stay here with Avu.
Jai: No-
Ran:Ok, I will stay with you.
Sid to Ran:Wow, you really live her😏
Ran:Shut up Sid☺😊
Ashu:Okay, you guys come tomorow.
All without Ashdeep:Okay

Guys pls answer this question:
Should I do...
1) 40+ chapters
2) 50+ chapters
3) 90+chapters
4) say any number

That was my chapter😗😙
Hope you guys like it

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

~Kaur