Chapter 21

Hey guys, I am backkkkkkkk
Ok,the  girls name was

Samiksha!

Samiksha Jaiswal Beautiful right?

Samiksha Jaiswal
Beautiful right?

Anyways let's start Zombies!
Abhi: Avu! Come now, he doesn't love you.
Avu: no bhaya, he Ioves me, I can see it on his eyes. Look carefully.
Sid: I DON'T LOVE YOU!
Avu: I....I k...know you lov.. e me. Come now with me! I know it's just a pra...prank, and you...you love me...
Batch
Avu: Si...si...Sid. You...you...you slapped me? How...how could you?
Abhinavi: SIDDHARTH!
Avu: Mr Siddharth Nigam! Look here, at my face. You broke my heart today, and you are happy? Huh? Maybe you are happy, but you can't be happy with her. You're heart will be never happy again. Never.............let's go dada and bhabi, I can't see this face.
Author
Avneet and Abhinavi left the place, and Siddharth kissed Samiksha.
Next day
Siddharth was boxing 🥊 and jai came in his room.
Jai: Siddharth mere bhai! (Siddharth my brother) where is our Bhabi😏😝
Sid: Idk (is boxing)
Jai: Sid, Dada, didi and Avneet aren't picking my phone. Not only they, the whole gang is trining to call them, but they aren't picking our calls. Ashi is really stressed, do something na.
Sid: Leave me alone
Jai: but-
Sid: Leave...
Sam: Babyyyyyyyyyyy. How are you? Who is this cheap guy?
Sid: He was my friend baby, Jai, leave NOW!
Jai: I am leaving, but who is this?
Sid: She is my gf
Sam: We are since 2weeks in relationship, now leave.
Jai: You didn't told us? Weren't we important? Huh?
Sid: Nope, now go!
Jai: I am going Siddharth. Bye
Author
With that Jai left his room, and went to the others to tell them the incidence.
Lucky: WHAT? You are lying, this is not true! I know that he is a devil, but this? He never lied to us, nor he had any secrets from us. So how.....sorry but I can't believe you.
Reem: But I can😞😔 guys I am sorry, but one week ago, when Avu was in hospital, I saw Sid kissing someone. But I was drunk, so I thought it would be someone else.
Ari: I also belive Jai, as I saw him with a girl.
Lucky: how can I believe....
Ran: I also don't belive you.Ashu say na something.
Ashi: What should I say? Huh? Your brother broke my sisters heart, and....and now you are expecting me, I should be on Siddharths side?
Jai: Guys, let's do one thing, Ran call Siddharth, and when he'll talk with you normal, then we are wrong, other ways...
Ran: ok,ok.
Ashi's pov:
Ran was calling Siddharth, but he didn't picked. He called three times but he didn't picked up, after that, Lucky called him. After two times he picked up and said....
Sid: What Lucky? Why are you calling?! I was kissing my gf yrr.
Ran: Avu is with you?
Sid: Ran? You are with Lucky?
Ran: hmm, I am with luck, I called you too, but you didn't picked my call. Anyways, is Avu with you?
Sid: No, idk where that bloody bitch is.
Luck: Sid! Fist of all she is not a bitch, second, you said that you are kissing your gf, and Avu is your gf, so with whom are you now?
Sid: Oh, with Sam
Ran: Sam?! Are you serious?
Sid: hmmm
Ran: Siddharth, I didn't expected this from you?
Sid: I am a....
Avu:devil! The evilest devil 👿 But just wait and watch mr.Siddharth Nigam:
Kasam hai kasam ki kasam se
Hamko pyar hai sirf tumse
Ab yeh pyaar na hoga fir kisise
Kasam hai kasam se
Sid: Wow shayrya? Wow 🤩 nice 👏But you can't do anything to me
Avu: I won't do anything to you Mr. Siddharth Nigam, you will be die of guilt. Mark my words!
Sid: Huh. What ever. Bye
Ran: Wait! Siddharth, I am breaking our friendship.
Sid: What?! Why?!
Lucky: me too, not only me, Jai is breaking too.
Sid: if you took this decision, then let it be. Bye

Finally I posted this chapter. These chapters were sad. Anyways, see you soon, byeeee.