chapter 25 ~flashback~

So guys, before i Start the Chapter, i want to apologize that I took a long break and I want to introduce the two friends of Siddharth. And I did again a little change. Faisu and Jannat don't know each other. So let me introduce the two mysterious friends😜
Bavesh and Faisu.
Bhavesh👇

(I know he looks so young, but he is the same age as Sid)He is goofy, crazy and best friend of Siddharth and Faisu

He is goofy, crazy and best friend of Siddharth and Faisu. He can do anything for friendship. He is single and want to be in a relationship.
Nickname: Bhav/Pandit

Faisal/Faisu👇

He is also goofy, crazy and ekk number ka ghadha😂

He is also goofy, crazy and ekk number ka ghadha😂. Best friend of of Siddharth and bhav.
Nickname: Faisu/Munna
So let's start 👏
Bhav:yrr, Sid. It will be difficult, Avneet is like her dad. She is stubborn.
Sid:hmm
Bhav: And do you remember in school, when we broke her heart in school, because of that bet?
Faisu:What is this Pandit? Sid told us the whole flashback. That....
Flashback
Sid kissed Samiksha and Avu was crying and cursing him. After that Sam went to her home without telling him, so he followed her. And then he saw something which left him shocked.

Sam was kissing a guy.
Pic👇

Sid:Sam!!! Y

Sid:Sam!!! Y...you...betrayed me?
Sam:I never loved you. You wanted Revenge from Avneet, and Munna, Pandit could not stop you, so they said that I should be your fake gf. But I only love Karan. He is my first and last love.
Sid: W....what?
Sam: Avneet loved you truly and you....you broke her heart? Now I broke your trust, how does it feel Sid?Great right?
Faisu: Sid! We are sorry but it was necessary. You was going on the wrong path.
Bhav: Trust us yrr...we can't think about you bad...but you have to know a true....Avneet was back then innocent. It wasn't her. It was someone else, we don't know who, but we know that it wasn't Avneet....bhabi.
Sid:😭😭😭
Flashback ends
Sid: Yrr, I just hope that Avneets family don't come back. Or her father, tai ji and tau ji shouldn't come back.
Faisu: Areee yrr, don't take tension, everything will be good.
Bhav: right, in German they say Ende Gut alles gut.
Faisu: You and your German. Do you even know what that means?
Bhav: of course I know. I am at least not like you.
Faisu: So, what does that mean?
Bhav: You don't know?
Faisu: No, I don't know.
Bhav: OMG, you should shame on you.
Faisu: is this word important?
Bhav: yes
Faisu: So, say what does it mean🤨
Bhav: I also don't know😂😂😂
Sid: 😂😂😂😂I...i...it...it means that...t...the end is good, s....s...so everything is good.
Faisu: Why are you laughing? And from where do you know that?
Sid: Looks at your both faces and I googled it when you were arguimg about that importan word😂
Faisu: Panditttttttt! You didn't do that right!
Faisu was chasing Bhavesh for at least 2min when...
Faisu:pandittttt!
Bhav: Yeah, say?
Faisu: I can't run anymore, so come here so I can give you a thapad.
Author: please don't ask me what a thapad means.
Bhav: you can't be even a monkey, cause monkeys runs faster and longer that you. Tum to ghadhe hi ho😂
Sid:😂
Faisu: Faisuuuuuuuuuu😩😠😪
Author: they were running again, and do you want to know about Avneet?

Sorry, watch the next chapter.

So guys how was the chapter?
Why Sid doesn't want Avneet her family with them?

~Kaur