chapter 13 part 2~ (Club)

Heeey guys, here is ur crazy, funny writer😙😜😝🤪
PLS VOTE, IT GIVE ME HOPE THAT U LIKE MY FF, CAUSE 50+PEOPLE READ MY STORY AND I BECOME 10+VOTES. SO VOTE PLS AND IF U DON'T LIKE A PART, TELL ME IN THR COMMENTS AND IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS TO ADD IN THIS STORY, JUST WRIRE IT IN THE COMMENTS.

I thinked that I will Post always after 2or 3days. And yeah....longggg chapters 😊🤗

So anyways. Let's continue.

All(without Sidneet): WOWWW😮😯😍😘😗😙🤗💖💕💘❤💓💗💝💞💟
(AU: u all are very smart, so I know you understand it)
Sidneet(blushing):Th...th..th..Ann...thanks☺☺☺
Sid's pov:
Avu....I mean Nackchadi can sing very good. I am impressed......noooo. Sid! Every girl is the same. They use u and then they will left you.
Sm:But she is different, am I right.
Sid: yeahhhh
Sm: ohhhho😏😙
Sid: Waitttf..who are u.🤔
Sm: Your mind sid🙄😑
Sid:Whatt. Are u kidding me?
Sm:No
Sid: Whateva...
Luck:Guys,let's get ready.
Jai: Yeah.
Sid:Boys, let's get ready in my and Dada's room.
Vaishu:And the girls in my.
All:OK

Sidneet&Abhinavi

Sidneet&Abhinavi

Ashdeep

Jaireem

Jaireem

ArilyReem: You guys ready?Jai: We are ready

Arily
Reem: You guys ready?
Jai: We are ready.
Abhi:Then let's go.

*in the club*
Ashu:Guys, let's dance.
Avu:I-...
Vaish: Avu, you are dancing to. Since tomorrow is Sunday,you can sleep.
Avu:Okeeee.
*the Girls went to dance and the boys to the bar*
~boys side~
Jai:Guys I'm going to Reem.
Abhi: And I am going to Vaishu.
Luck: And i'm going to Ari.
Ran:Okok, Sid and me are staying here.
All: Ok.
*20min later*
Abhi's pov:
we were all dancing as Avu and Asu walked in a dark corner and continued to dance. Suddenly Vaishu heard noises like someone was fighting. I wanted to look in the corner again to see if both of them were okay, but what I saw left me speechless.
Ran and Sid where fighting with two Boys. But why?
Pov end's.
Abhi:Jai, Luck! We have to stopp them!
Jai:WHAT....OMG HURRY!
Luck:What are you talking.
Jai: See in the corner!
Luck: Abhi, Jai, let's Hurry. Ran and Sid will kill them.
Vaishu:Sid....Ran...stopp.
Reem: Rannnn! Siddddd!
Ari:What are you guys doing? Why are you fighting with them?
Sid:I will...
Ran:...kill them.
Avu:Ran....S...s...sid. Pls...l...leave...t...t..hem.
Ashu: Guys leave them.....AVUU!
Sid: Why are you screaming? OMG WE HAVE TO TOOK HERE TO THE HOSPITAL!
Sid's pov:
Ran and me were drinking a bit when we saw two boys going to a corner, where two girls were dancing. I couldn't see the faces of the girls, because the corner were dark. One girl went to the washroom and the other girl was dancing. The boys started to touch here when the other girl come back, she started to hell her, but one boy started to touch her. Ran and I went to them to stop, but what I saw left me speechless. The girls where none other then.....

(Guess who)

(Comment)

...Avu and Ashu. Ran and I began to beat them badly. After all we are devils. After some time Dada, Luck, Jai, Bhabhi, I Mean Vaishu di and Ari came. Reem came to. They tried to stop them, but we weren't stopping. When Ashu suddenly scream Avu's name. I turned and saw that Avu was unconscious. I took here in a bridal style to my car and drove to the private hospital.

So Guys that was the chapter. Hope u guys like it. 💖💕
Pls comment and vote

~Kaur