chapter 16

The targets aren't completed, I will post this time, but not next time. So complete the goals. If you don't comment, then at least vote.
Anyways, for first enjoy the chapter. Next morning
Sid:Bhaya, I want to talk with you.
Vaish: I am here too.
Sid:Can you both pls come into my room?
Abhi:Sure, just wait a min.

🔝sid's room(I looooove black and white rooms, with a bit colour, but I couldn't find anything, so adjust with that please)Sid's pov:Bahya and Bhabi came and asked me what I wanted to say

🔝sid's room
(I looooove black and white rooms, with a bit colour, but I couldn't find anything, so adjust with that please)
Sid's pov:
Bahya and Bhabi came and asked me what I wanted to say.
Abi:What do you want to say?
Sid:Iloveavneet!
Vaish:Woah woah woah. What?
Sid:Yeah that's true, I know you won't believe me, but I love her and...
Abhinavi:Ahhhhhhhhh! You love whom?
Sid:Avneet? I love avneet.
Abhi: Sid, Idk if I can trust you, you breaked many hearts, but you should stop that. She is innocent and she have a poor soul.  Avneet will be broken, if you will cheat with her.
Sid:Bhaya, don't worry. I won't cheat on her
Sorry bhaya, I have to lie to you, but I can't do against my habit, and I will use her like the others and...and....why can't I think bad about Avu? Do I love her? No,no,no,no,no. Love is not true. Love only gives you pain, not more.
Vaish:Sid!
Sid: Ahhh, bhabi, why are you screaming?
Vaish: Because you were lost.
Abhi: Anyways, Sid promise me?
Sid: Voh, act....
Jai: Guys, Avu, Ashu and Ran are going to Starbucks. Do you guys want anything?
Sid:No, just any drink.
Abhinavi: No, we aren't hungry.
Jai:Ok, Avuuuu lets go.
Thank God! Jai, you came on right time. Otherwise I couldn't do my plan.
Sid:Bhaya, I am going to mum. See ya.
Abhi: bye
Vaish: Abhi, Idk but I am scared for Avni. She is innocent and her heart can be won easily, but she won't be able to take the pain, what Sid will give her. Pls do something. I am begging you😭 Abhi, you don't know the truth about her life. She can't tolerate any heartbreak.
Abhi:don't worry jaan. I will do something.
Sorry bhaya and Bhabi, but I will do it. I want to see her begging in front of me. I want to see her crying, asking what she did to me, asking why her destiny is so bad. Idk her past, but I will be a problem for her future.😈
Mwahahahahah😈🤞 anyways, I should go now. Be ready Avneet kaur.
Pov ends
Avu's pov
Wow, sid cares so much about me. But honest.I don't need someone who sees good in me, I need someone who sees bad in me, but still wants me, and a person like that is so hard to find 😣😒 Anyways, I have to fight for my self. I have to be the old Avneet. Come on Avneet, you can do it. I am feeling much better, just be positive Avneet. Just be positive (michaelschweizer12 always says that to me, so I just took your favourite line🤭)
So let's go to sleep. Tomorrow is college. Yayyyy🙄
Pov ends.

How was the chap? I am not doing goals now, because you guys wont vote. But the 50+ reader who read my story are enjoying it, or they wouldn't read  it. So see you soon guys.

~Kaur