chapter 29

Hlo guys. Let's start without wasting time.
Avu:Jannat?!
Jan: how dare he?!😠

Name: Jannat zubair Best friend of SidNeet, was bullied in school

Name: Jannat zubair
Best friend of SidNeet, was bullied in school. Wrote letters to Sid as she trust him. Has a secret crush on Faisu. Calls Faisu Pandit.

Sid:Jann! Why didn't you told me before? Where were you all these years? I missed you😭😭😭
Jann: Why did you do this?
Sid: What?
Jann: Why did you break her heart? She is my best friend. And you broke her heart? WHY?! I NEED AN ANSWER!
Sid: Because I thought that she bullied you and that she is the reason behind your death.....but you weren't dead.
Jann: Yeah, I went away to be selfdependet. I learnt how to answer back. Because of Avneet I am that what I am today. And you 😢😠
Sid: Avu, I know that I was wrong. Please forgive me🙏
Avu:...
Sid: please🙏😭
Bhav: Are maaf krdo bhabi. (Please forgive him bhabi)
Avu: you promised me that you will be there for me. You broke all promises for just a revenge?
Sid: vada dete hai tumse ki jo vada hum nibah na pae, vo vada hum karenge bhi nehi.
(I promise you that the promise I can't do I won't take it)
Avu: Kabhi vada na karna, kiu ki vade todne aasan hai, lekin nibhane utne hi mushkil.(Never promise something, because promises are easy to break, but more difficult to fulfil.)
Faisu: please forgive him.
Jann: Pandit, you loved me, right?
Faisu: Yes of...
Jann: Or was it too because of a stupid revenge for someone?
Faisu: No Jann.
Jann:never call me Jann. Just my loved one's can call me Jann. For you guys I am Jannat.
Faisu: please don't do this to me😢😥🙏
Jann: Good bye Faisal.
With that All left.
As sidneet, jaireem, arily, fainat and bhavesh are in first semester and abhinavi in second, all except abhinavi had music class. And abhinavi had maths.
Teacher: So I will say a song and two of you kids have to say an other song and so on. So first Siddharth and Avneet will start.....dil tod ke
SidNeet:ok mam
Avu: Pachtaoge
Sid: koun hoyega
Avu: lut gaye
Sid: filhaal
Avu: fakira
Sid:..
Teacher: stoop!
Teacher's pov
Siddharth and Avneet look beautiful together. Let's take them. Lets take a sad song, as in every other class they should have In the end a happy song. Dil tod ke.
Avu: Pachtaoge
Sid: koun hoyega
Avu:lut gaye
Sid:filhaal
Avu: Fakira
Sid:...
What the hell. They are just saying sad songs. I think something happened between them. lets do one thing, let then sing together Koun hoyega.
Teacher: Siddharth Avneet, you both have to sing koun hoyega. Now. Siddharth the male part and Avneet the female one.

Sid: je me nehi tere kol te phir koun hoyega
Avu: Ruh meri tad phengi jani dil vi royega
Sid: Mera vi ji nehi lagna
Avu: do din vich mar jao sajna
Sid: me pagal ho jana
Avu: me vi we kho jana
Sid: je Teri meri tut gi hoe ve rabb vi roega
SidNeet: je me nehi tere kol te phir koun hoyega,
Ruh meri tad phengi janni dil vi roega

Teacher: okay that's enough. I would love if you both will participate on the singing competition together.
Sid:Okay
Avu: Nooo
Teacher: Why don't you want to sing Avneet? Or do you have with Mr.handsome I mean with Siddharth?
Avu her pov:
Why the hell did he say handsome to my Siddharth?! If she wasn't my teacher, I would kill her with my bare hands. Wait why the hell is she looking to him with that eyes. She is just a teacher, okay? Nothing more. Cool down Avu.
Pov ends

Heyyy, how are you all? How was the chapter?
Please vote and comment.