35

Third Person POV

Izuku walked up to Monoma, murderous aura surrounded the green haired male. "Son of a bitch, last time I checked you have to copy people's quirks in order to even have one yourself." Izuku sets his hands on his hips and gives Monoma a smirk. "W-well-!" Izuku cut the annoying blonde off. "W-well, w-well- Shut the hell up." Izuku started to lose his temper, Bakugou wanted to step in, but it was too funny for him to watch. "I thought you had OFA in your veins, guess not~ Seems you were too weak to stand up to your father." Monoma said the most forbidden line, and he knows everyone was thinking it too.

Izuku's aura spun out of control, one thing lead to another, and Monoma was bleeding pretty badly. He had went through at least 4 walls and Izuku was only using 3 percent. "Don't you ever..! Mention anything about him again." Izuku screamed angrily, tears streaming down his face. "Someone get him to a doctor!" A person yelled from amongst the crowd, "Someone hold Deku back! And cover Monoma's mouth!" Another person screamed.

Bakugou walked to his fuming boyfriend and set an unsteady hand on his shoulder. "That's enough bubs.." Bakugou says, hoping Izuku wouldn't snap on him too. "I-I just wanna go home Kacchan...!" Izuku whimpered, then he collapsed. Bakugou sighed and picked up his stressed out Emerald gem. "Oh Zuzu..." The ash blonde started to walk back to Izuku's office, pain, and anger swarming around his tight chest.