Chapter 46

I still hate earlier chapters of this book, even though i rewrote like 5 of them

Third Person POV:

Shinsou finally dipped the apple slices in the fresh caramel, exhausted from burning the sweet treat twice. Caramel is a very temperamental candy and it's super hard to deal with, it's very rare the the violet haired male is able to get it on the first try. "I want apple slices! I want apple slices!" You could hear Denki and Bakugou become restless all the way from the living room. Shinsou made his way to the restless babies, their cries becoming louder the closer he got, but it's nothing he isn't used to. Though.. Kirishima doesn't really know how to deal with a fussy Bakugou since the ash blonde is usually pretty calm, but the redhead forgot that Bakugou tends to match other peoples' energy, so if someone else is bouncing off the walls he will too. "Alright you two, calm down. I have your apple slices." Shinsou made all the attention turn to him, he wanted to shrink away into the shadows, but he managed to walk over to the other males and set the apple slices on the coffee table, allowing all access to the sugary snack. "What do you boys say?" Kirishima scolded the blondes, "Tank you." Denki gave Shinsou a bug smile before he grabbed and apple slice. "Baku?" Kirishima sighed, "Tanks..." Bakugou fiddled with his fingers as he thanked his 'uncle', "You're welcome." The purple haired male gave Bakugou a half-assed smile. "Izuku, please eat at least a little piece of the apples." Kirishima set a delicate hand on the greenette's lap, Izuku simply stared at his cg's hand then looked at the apples, disgust clearly displayed on his usually soft features, but he finally nodded. "You, come with me." Shinsou firmly grabbed Kirishima's arm and dragged him to the kitchen.

Shinsou and Kirishima stood in the kitchen silently, the tension so thick that Toga's knife couldn't cut through it. "I know you heard our conversation." Shinsou finally said, breaking the icy silence. "Well.. Maybe, but I'm glad you told him." Kirishima gave Shinsou a small smile. "You my good sir, need to explain what's been going on in this house." The purple haired male pinched the bridge of his nose. "Quirk malfunctions, eating problems, and mental problems." Kirishima summed up everything that happened in several words. "Okay, we need to focus on the eating and the mental problems." Shinsou made a few mental notes. "We're going to the doctors' today and we need to find you guys a therapist. I know a few." The purple haired male set a cold hand on Kirishima's shoulder, "I know you need to cry Kiri.." Shinsou looked the redhead dead in the eyes. Kirishima's nose scrunched up and his tears fell swiftly down his face; Shinsou pulled Kirishima into a bone crushing hug. Allowing the redhead's silent tears to soak his new hoodie.

Denki's POV:

I managed to slip out of littlespace and walked around to find Shin-shin. Soon I heard muffled cries coming from the kitchen so I quickly slid around the house with my onesie and poked my head around the corner of the kitchen entrance. I saw Kiri, face first into Shin-shin's chest sobbing. Shin had a pained look on his face, "Shin, Kiri?" I whispered, scared that one of them would yell at me. "Yes Denks?" Shin looked at me, his face tear streaked. "What's the matter?" I finally stood fully in the doorway, "Denki.. Izuku- is struggling." I could tell his was contemplating on how to tell me, "You can say! I'll be okay!" I chirped. "It's extremely triggering to you." Shin sighed while rubbing Kirishima's back. "If daddy can handle it, I can!" I gave daddy a big smile, "Baby.. Izu is having trouble.. eating." I could feel my breath quickening, but I shook my head and set my hands on my hips. "I'll help!" I gave the best act I could, "Denki. Go watch Deku." I jumped at the sudden voice, I quickly spun around and looked at the person that somewhat loomed over me. "O..okay.." I sighed before walking away from the kitchen

Bakugou's POV

I was big again, so I went to get Deku's bottle from the room, and I fed him. Soon enough he had fallen asleep, but then I had lost the other troublemaker. I gently set Izu down so he could nap and followed the small little burn marks on the floor, this clearly meant Denki was somewhat nervous. Soon enough I found him talking to Shinsou and Kirishima, as he spoke to them I stood in the shadows of the wall, but after about two minutes I finally stepped in and told Denks to go watch Deku. Luckily he went without any fighting. "How much did you hear?" Kirishima sniffed, I felt my heart break. "Not much babe.." I sighed. "Go get Izuku and Denki ready, we're heading to the doctors' office." Shinsou gave me a small smile, letting Kiri go. "Come here redhead." I hold my arms out for a hug, Kiri gladly wandered over to me and took the hug. "Up we go." I grunt while picking him up, he is way more muscular than me, so he weighs a bit more. But I ignored the weight and walked to the living room.

Shinsou's POV

'Glad we came when we did..' I thought to myself, letting out a small sigh.