48

Shinsou's POV:

We finally made it to the doctors office, but everyone is knocked out. "Kat, hey kat.." I turned around in the seat and shook his leg, the blonde stirred, waking up a mere 3 seconds afterwards. "We're here?" He groaned while rubbing his eyes, "Yeah. I have masks to hide our faces, just pull your hood up and we'll be fine." I hope that didn't sound like a muffled mess, but he seemed to have understood. "You carry Izuku, I'll carry Denki and wake Eijiro up." I say while turning off the car. "Okay.." Bakugou grumbled. I turned around and shook Kirishima a bit, he opened one eye before blinking the sleep away. "We're here?" He unbuckled his seatbelt and stretched. "Yeah." I say while unbuckling my seatbelt too. "Bakugou is going to carry Izuku." I say while exiting the car and closing the door behind me, Kirishima did the same not too long afterwards. I soon opened Denki's car door, unbuckled his seatbelt, and picked him up. "Never wake a sleeping Denki, he'll zap you." I whisper to the other two males, they had confused looks on their faces.

Look I'm getting hella lazy so time skip to when they saw Shinsou and Denki's Doctor.
The doctor is genderfluid and their name is Sam

Everyone sat down in the few chairs that were provided in the room, "Well hello Hitoshi, Denki!" Sam chirped, she quickly gave Denki a lollipop. "Hi Sammy!" Denki slid off Shinsou's lap and gave his doctor a big hug, Sam returned it. "Well, you guys look well, so I'm guessing the checkup is for another one of these hero's?" Sam and Denki let go of the hug, the electric blonde headed back over to his boyfriends lap. "Y-yeah actually..." Kirishima stuttered, he didn't want Izuku to wake up yet, and he knew that Izuku doesn't sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time. "Darling, why're you scared?" Sam's quirk is reading people's emotions and being able to create their favorite comfort item. "Deku here has bad experiences with doctors.. So if he were to wake up, all hell would break loose.." Bakugou stroked the greenettes' hair. "I see.." Sam turned around in his chair and grabbed the notepad and pen that lied vacantly on his desk. "So, Mr. Deku hates the doctors.." Sam scribbled kinda haphazardly onto the notepad, "Is there anything else I need to know?" Sam give the boys a welcoming smile. Kirishima looked at Shinsou, panic displayed all over his features. The lilac haired male set a warm and in Kirishima's shoulder and Denki did the same. The unnatural redhead sighed, "Izuku has been experiencing.. things. We think that he may be anorexic and a few other things.." Kirishima tensed up, he felt the urge to scratch his arm, and Bakugou fiddled around with his hair. "Katsuki, it's going to be okay.. I need you to calm down and breathe." Sam immediately knew the boys she was dealing with. They had all of their files from Aizawa. Sam quickly stood up and grabbed two stress toys from the cabinet above them, and then she handed the items to the two males that were about to snap. "It's okay, see? Everything is fine." Sam hand to take Izuku from Bakugou's grasp, even though the blonde was extremely protective of the greenette. "Shinsou, I have to run a few tests. I'll be back." Sam held Izuku koala style and started to walk out of the room. Shinsou gave them a nod, and after a few seconds the door shut. "I want him b-back!" Bakugou felt panicked without the greenie. "Shh.. Baby it's okay." Kirishima picked Bakugou up and rocked him around. "Y'all really hate the doctors.." Shinsou felt bad, he never knew they all had a petrifying fear of this place.