Chapter 19

A very eventful Day

Sweating, Julius hopes he could pull it off. As he thought, the witch became enraged, for any member of the demon folks, hearing the names of gods and goddesses will instantly pull their agro. Just before Elise could curse him, Julius threw a blinding light towards her. "This again? I am not a fool", she yelled, immediately lunging towards him. But before she could reach him, the cleric rushes forward, using his artifact. That's right, this is where Midas' relic will be useful! Even if his spell was lower than Elise, the witch was still stunned for a few seconds, she lost her vision. Julius sent a strong wind gale towards Michael, sweeping the man to the farther parts of the forest. Placing multiple barrier behind him, Julius runs after the flying Michael, using wind spell to make his movement faster. Fortunately, he asked Liira to teach him basic spells, even if it was low level, it was very useful. With his luck amplified, the two managed to gain distance from the screaming monstress.

Elise was enraged. Forget taming the damned priest, the moment she captures him, she'll shred him into pieces. The moment her vision went back, she pursue the two, with her strength, there is no way the men could escape her grasp. Just as she ran after them, Elise froze. For a fraction of seconds, her back went extremely cold. It was hard to breathe. Suddenly, the witch fell, she was actually afraid. It was right behind her, a pressure so strong she couldn't fathom it.

The presence was bearing her whole body down, making her shrill in pain. For hundred of years, it was the first time she felt extreme pain, it was excruciating. "Impossible, for a small priest, no way.....", Elise grimaced, before fainting. The presence then disappeared, only the witch knew what it was.

Meanwhile, Julius actually lost his footing, falling down as he was running. His stamina was really down to zero. Not only that, he also casted multiple spells at once, the burden was too much for his body. Arrgg...now that he think about it, it seems that he was low on mana and stamina for the past few days. How could this be? He thought about it now. Behind him was Michael sprawled unconscious and bleeding on the ground. Serves you right, damn idiot, Julius thought. He lay at the ground for a few minutes, deciding on how to ditch this fool in the forest. However, if he did, the twins will probably be sad, after all, they did say to save this man.

Tssk.......

Julius really hates troublesome things. After a few moments, the man began healing, the bleeding has stop. It was quite miraculous. What was even more shocking was Julius finally find out why he felt listless these days. His body was emitting a soft glow, afterwards, this light seems to be speeding up the man's healing capability. Now this is news for him. So this guy had been leeching off his holy power to heal? A true leech!!! So the reason this guy is following me was because he still wanted to leech off on me. Shameless!!!

Julius had completely ignored the fact that a normal priest wasn't really supposed to posses such abilities. For now, his attention was thinking how to stop this leech from using him. Michael was not aware of this, but perhaps it was his subconscious to seek holy properties to speed up his recovery. After awhile, Julius began to track back his own group, he still had a tower to clear. As for that guy, he left him to sleep in the woods. Since he had the constitution of a cockroach, he should be able to crawl back on the camp on his own.

"Brother, were have you been?",Julian finally found his brother. Seeing him, the house head was confused. His brother had disappeared for at least 4 hours, he had been worried. He had already planned to back and search, but Ruiz stop him. It looks like his friend was right, Julius was indeed okay. Though he was okay, but he look very tired, so Julian did not bother his brother anymore. Tired, the priest crawled inside his make shift tent. He still had two hours to sleep.He really wants some rest. It was quite an eventful day for him.

When Julius woke up, he wasn't surprised to see a sack of white blanket near him. At this point, it's not even a new thing anymore. That guy had somehow develop a hobby of being in his close vicinity. Since the cleric finally knew this fellow is here to leech off his healing properties, Julius click his tongue in annoyance. Find your own tent, mister. This is a place reserved for me only. After making his very own small campfire, Julius threw his offerings, before praying towards Hestia. Today, he really wants to worship his goddess, My dear Hestia, I came out alive!!! Thank you for letting me use your name.......

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!