10

Manan looked at each other and couldn't believe their eyes, they both recall how they met for the first time .
             Nandini was beyond shocked and didn't know how to react, because she doesn't know anything about Manik, she is thinking of at least invite him inside but meanwhile our romantic Manik was feeling as if he could breathe again after seeing nandini and all the missing of her made him not to lose a moment, so he hugged her tightly.
      Nandini was flabbergasted, her eyes widened and she wants to push him away but doesn't know why she isn't doing it, Manik started talking.
       Nandini I miss you so much sooo much, I can't live without you anymore please , don't keep me away........ Like a love sick puppy

Nandini came to her senses and tried to push him, Manik realized that he's forcing him self on her and released her, mean while cabir came after parking the car.

  Nandini noticed cabir and called him saying manik is misbehaving, hearing this nandini's beloved cousin gets angry and came to nandinis rescue.

   Manik was confused, cabir came and saw that Manik is standing too close to Nandini , cabir came forward and pushed Manik away from nandini .

   Manik turned to cabir to explain but cabir interrupted saying they should first move inside the house, nandini tried to say something but cabir pulled them inside made them sit on the couch opposite side and asked nandini, does she know who Manik is  ?
Nandini said she doesn't know him Manik interrupted saying to nandini don't you remember me ? We have met once  ?

Cabir asked nandini did you met him, nandini hesitated, she doesn't know how to answer that
Cabir and Manik waiting for her reply, Manik asked nandini don't you remember me with a sad face because he couldn't forget about her for 1 second but she doesn't even remember him, that thought makes him sad.

Nandini was definitely confused and this sudden situation makes her have multiple thought's  and that's when our dear navya came to nandinis rescue with a lot of snacks .
         Hearing the noise of door 3 pairs of eyes turned to look at navya, seeing the three of them navya kinda understood of what may happen, so she came and said  cabir let Manik and nandini talk to each other first,  you came with me and help me with the grocery's .

      Cabir tried to say something but navya moved closer to nandini and said in low voice, nandini don't panic, let him speak first, know about him later we can discuss other matters okay.
    Nandini understood what navya means so she nodded her head hesitantly ,  seeing her hesitation navya said I am in kitchen OK!

Nandini sighed and nodded, navya turned to Manik and said don't get too close to her unless she wishes, other wise you will have deal with me navya warned Manik. After cabir and navya left.

    Nandini is sitting quietly,
Looking at her Manik asked nandini don't you remember me?
Nandini slightly nodded, Manik looked at her still questioningly

Nandini said in a low voice that they had a one night stand.
Hearing that Manik asked  why didn't you call me all this time, don't you like me at all, am I looking bad?
  How will  I call you, I don't know who you are, I don't know anything about you, you are a stranger to me.
Hearing this Manik felt sad and heartbroken,  Manik said nandini I couldn't forget you, I couldn't think of anything else, I want to be with you, I want to be frank with you, you are not my first, I know this is not infatuation, I am in love with you, please don't answer right away, think all night and reply me in the morning.

This is my card.
  He kept his card in the table between them and he turned to go nandini too stood up to send him away  Manik turned to look at nandini and she saw tears in his eyes and she felt something tight hold her heart.

Don't scold me
I really missed you guys and your comments.
It's been long since I wrote  sorry
It's a little shot
I'm gonna finish this as fast as I can this time for sure.