Manan one Night stand 7

After a few threatenings  I think I should write or I don't know what will happen to me if I didn't update. Sorry guys for all the waiting.

Where as Manik was restless without seeing nandini.

Nandini had no clue to whom she lost her virginity.

After nearly  a month has gone and nandini didn't know whom she was with that night.  In fact she kinda forgot about that because nowadays she is sleeping a lot and eating like a buffalo.

Navya was little worried about nandini.

Manik is becoming more frustrated day by day and he couldn't get peace in anything and he started drinking and  played his guitar all night till his fingers start bleeding.

After finishing his vacation as decided before cabir came to London.

Cabir opened the apartment door with his spare key.  He was astonished to see many wine bottles were rolled on every corner and a few were thrown on walls and broken glass pieces were laying on the floor.

He thought someone have broken to their apartment.
But seeing Maniks clothes here and there he went to search of Manik was here.

Cabir saw all the places except his room, living room, kitchen and Manik room was a mess.

He quickly started throwing the glass bottles and pieces in a bucket to throw in trash can and clothes in washing machine and pulled a vacuum cleaner to clean the mess he was about to finish cleaning when someone stumbled near front door.

Till then Manik was at a bar, came fully drunk and he was leaning on door while trying to open the door when cabir opened the door and cabir caught Manik before he kiss the floor. Before cabir could open his mouth Manik slurred something

Manik : H....hey.......... Wh........whooossee. .........thissss?
Y.... Youuuuu... Hickup....... Came....... Hickup.....ttooo...... Rob...... My....... H... Hhhooossee.... ?
Here....... T..take.... Hiccup.... Thiisss......

While he saying all these he swaying in chairs arms and giving his spare key to him.

Cabir was dumbstruck seeing the  MR.  Perfect Manik Malhotra all drunk and giving his flat keys to thieves .

Cabir tried to speak but all went to deaf ears.  He carefully took Manik to his room and make him sleep on his bed. 

Cabir couldn't understand what had happened to his best friend. Thinking of talking to him tomorrow he went to his room.

Next day morning Manik hadn't woken up till afternoon.  Cabir waited for him all the morning and the in their pantry was finished so thought of going to purchase groceries that afternoon.  After a little while Manik woke up with heavy hangover,  he took 2 Advil from his night stand and he straight goes to washroom and came wearing his clothes and he didn't see how was his apartment or anything else.  He straightly went down to catch a taxi and went to the same pub as him and nandini first met.

While he went there. Cabir came an hour later to see the apartment door was not locked and Manik too was not at home.  Cabir tried calling Manik but he wouldn't pick up.

Manik reached the pub and went to the same place where he met nandini at bar. He started drinking . After almost 8 pm there came a girl to get herself a drink.  Where her eyes fall on Manik and try to seduce him.  She succeeded because Manik is giving in to her.  Manik asked her to come to his place.

She readily agreed and while going to his apartment in a taxi she was sitting on Maniks lap and kissing him and let her hands road on his body.  Where as his hands were on her waist and the other one is on the back of her neck pulling her to him.  Her dress were gone to her waist as she spread her legs around his waist and dry humping him.

As they existed taxi, Manik dragged her to his apartment and was trying to open the door while making out with her meanwhile cabir who was waiting for Manik impatiently opened the door and was awestruck.  Manik stumbled forward and cabir caught him when that women tries to go inside cabir slams the door on her face.  She knocked and cursed before she leave.

Manik gone unconscious while cabir dragged him to his room and layed him on his bed.

Same happened the next morning but cabir caught Manik before he exit home again. 

Manik was grumpy to talk to cabir, all his answer were one word and his behavior was as if he doesn't want cabir over there. 

This time cabir take Manik to pub and bring him home or he would buy drinks and give to Manik at home. 

Because everytime Manik is making a scene in the bar where the bartender wouldn't give him anymore drink.

Cabir tried to talk to him but of no use.  He couldn't see his friend do this to himself. 

This happened a few more days.

One night Manik was little happy to drink with cabir.  Before cabir knows they were fully drunk  laughing and talking everything to  nothing from their child hood to now.

Cabir helped Manik to his room where as he drinks more than cabir saying he could manage.

Cabir pulled the blanket over Manik and fell beside him. 

In the midnight cabir wake up to go to washroom, when he accidentally kicks Manik on leg.

Manik started to groan and talking in his sleep.  Nandini don't kick me, instead of kiss me.  Your kisses are amazing and those lips are........ Ama
........zi..n... G.......   He fell asleep as he moans the last words and now cabir was fully awake listening his cousins name from his friend and the he says about nandini as if they were................

OMG I have finally completed next update  and please don't hate me or my story for late update. Life sometimes plays games with us.  Then we couldn't concentrate anything to do.  Yes I have become a game. .

Anyways keep living your life and don't depend on anyone for anything. Keep living your life as you wish.  Love your self more than anything.  Feel you are beautiful and be as you are.  Don't change your self for anyone. If they want you then they has to accept you the way you are.............

Am I making you bored.  Sorry if I did.  I am a mess right now.

Love you guys.