Manan One Night Stand

Part : 6

WRITERS POV: Read at your own risk , this contains Mature content . Only 18 +.

Manik went to home and locked himself in his room.
Manik to himself : Why.... why... ? Why I am like this ?
Why can't I get rid of her from my mind? I know she was not my first but ..........

Manik started remembering how they met and what all happened between them.

Manik's pov : That night I went to pub alone. I kind of bored staying alone so I went to spend my night.

I entered the pub and went straight to bar counter and asked my favourite drink and after taking that I am going to private place because I don't want anyone to recognise me , I once again looked around and took a step but something clicked my eyes and turned to see a beautiful girl in the corner of bar and talking to herself, she is drunked that was easy to know because she is swaying a little and she is cute.

I don't know how I reached near her but I really want to talk to her so I tried to talk to her but she was rudely snapped at me. Surprisingly I didn't get angry.

Belive me Manik Malhotra didn't get angry that means something....... okay........

I tried again and she talked this time and saying something but that all goes on deaf ears because I didn't hear a word , I only watched her feathers and drolling.

Hey.... she said I Am HANDSOME. 😇😇😇 . I heard that word before zillion times from many girls but when it came from her lips , I feel like I am the real Handsome guy .
I also complimented her as Sexy because she is really Sexy on that black dress. I can't take my eyes on her.

I noticed that she drank more than she can handle so I asked her shall I drop you. But deep inside I am having some dirty ideas . I don't want to take advantage of a drunk girl so . I should control myself and asked but she said she don't want to go home.
She want to come with me.
I thought manik this is your day mannnnnn... yehhhhh...... I danced I my mind.

MATURE CONTENT
ONLY 18 +

I took her to a hotel room.
She looked around blinking her eyes and said your home is beautiful.

I smiled and went near her and back hugged her said Nandini this is not my home . We came to a hotel.

She turned back and wrapped her hands around my neck and looked into my eyes .

I asked her to dance with me .
Nandini said but there is no music?
I smiled and put some romantic song in my mobile.
I went near her and took her left one hand in my right and put her right hand in my shoulder and my left hand in her waist .
We both moved to the rhythm and swayed ourselves and all the time our eyes were locked.

I pulled her near me and our eyes are burning with desire.
I pulled more close and no air between us and our front is touching to each other and soon the atmosphere heated.

I looked at her intently and she blushed . That was it for me I can't stop my self anymore.
I cupped her face and kissed her on lips , she too responded. I pulled her more to me by her waist and deepened the kiss . While her hands were on my nape and pulling me towards her.

Soon we both were on bed and our lips never left each others and my hands roamed on her body shamelessly.
I took both her hand and locked it with my left hand above her head.
She tried to say something and with this I put my tongue inside her mouth and suckered her tongue. She moaned. It took all my control and I reached for her zipper and opened it.

She again tried to say something but replaced with moan because this time , I sucked her neck hard and left a hickey.

Again she only opened her mouth for only moans.

I removed her dress and mine too . She is wearing a black lingerie and my hands itches to remove that.

I kissed her lips hungrily and she too responded equally and when we need breath I left her lips and moves down to her neck and kissed along her cholar bone and sucked it and left few hickeys. She moaned and it makes me go crazy.

I kissed her neck once more and trailed kisses down her cleavage and sucked it . I let my hand go back and unclasp her bra and it revealed her pink skin and beautiful pink peaks and it hardens on my breath. Oh My Gosh , I have never seen such beauty.
My mouth watered looking at her like that. I looked at her face and she is closing her eyes and I kissed all around her breasts and took one peak in my mouth and the other in my hand and kneeded it . She moaned my name . That's it I forget about the world around us . I can only see her and me nothing was visible for me .

I sucked both her peaks as much as I want and travelled to her navel and kissed it and sucked , she arched her back and I also left hickeys on her navel and curves .

I then removed balence clothes of ours andddd ......................................................................................................................................................

Precap : Pakka Nandinis pov.

Please vote and comment.
Let me know if you all want me to continue this story or not.
Love to read your comments.